The third round of HADAX 2nd Phase voting ended at 13:00, April 9th (GMT+8). After three working days of data cleaning and manual return visits, the winning projects are Portal (PTC) and Game.com Token (GTC). We will launch them from April 13th. Please pay attention to the announcement.
The 4th round will open at 13:00 on April 16th. The rules for this round will be adjusted as follows:
1. The voting phase shall be adjusted to 11 days and shall end at 13:00 April 27th (GMT+8);
2. This round selects two projects to go live. The project that scores the first will obtain the priority in entering Huobi Pro listing audit;
3. The winning projects need to get at least 600,000 points;
4. Projects that enter the final list are required to have more than 1,000 voters.
5. Security Deposit: Project team can have 2 million HT maximum as deposit.
6. The remaining projects in the 3rd round will retain the score in the 4th round and will continue to participate in the 4th round.
Notes on this round of voting:
1. The voting incentives in the last round are the token incentives given to the voter by the project side. The voting users get a corresponding proportion of token when the project is officially live. The voting rate may change during the voting period. Please pay close attention to the voting users.
2. Project teams should note that: the security deposit and token incentives cannot be adjusted within the last 24 hours before the end of the voting.
Thank you for supporting HADAX!
April 12th, 2018