The 1st round of 2nd phase of Huobi Autonomous Digit Asset Exchange (HADAX) voting has concluded at 13:00, March 15th. Because the rules has been changed a lot, we want to provide the following instructions to the rules of this phase and the possible adjustment made to the next round.
Results of this round:
1. We will clean and analyze the data and pay return visits to ensure the authenticity of votes before publishing any results. If we find any cheating, we will disqualify the projects.
2. Wining projects of this round must have enough security deposit in their deposit account before being listed on HADAX.
3. The reward tokens from project teams will be sent to users in 4 installments. When the token is live on HADAX, voted users will get the first quarter of tokens. Later, they will get each quarter in each week that follows.
Notice of the next round:
1. Projects that applied during this round will be sent to super nodes for the pre-review in the next round and will enter the next voting list.
2. Some communities think that this vote phase seems to be too short because of the time difference. And it's hard to gain support from community members. So the phase of next round probably will be changed to 5 to 10 days and the number of winning projects may be changed to 1 to 3. Details will be published via announcements before voting starts.
Any suggestions for the rules of 2nd phase will be welcomed. Once your suggestion is taken, we will reward you with HTs. You can give your suggestions here: https://jinshuju.net/f/B39skV
March 15th, 2018