1. Enter “Balances” page and click on “Deposit & Withdraw” and enter the “Withdraw Address Management” page.
2. Add a new withdraw address. Let’s take BTC for example.
3. After adding a new address, enter the SMS verification code, email verification code, Google Authenticator code and other security verification, then click on the “confirm”. Your new withdraw address is added successfully.
4. After this, enter the “Balances” page, and click on the “Deposit & Withdrawal” to enter the withdrawal page.
5. Enter the Withdraw Amount, and click “Confirm” to withdraw.
Note: The actual credited amount = withdraw amount - fees.
Withdrawal review process:
1. When the user withdraws coins to a new address, the system may check his identity according to the security condition assessed by the system, and if the user passes the verification, the withdrawal will be carried out. If the identity check fails, the withdrawal will be moved to manual review.
2. When user withdraws coins to the address that has already passed the review, according to the assessed risk score, it may be possible to withdraw the coins without manual review. If the system detects the abnormal account, the withdrawal will be transferred to manual review.
3. The manual review staff will verify the necessary information from you by including but not limited to telephone or video, depending on the account’s risk condition.
4. Please do not disclose the password, SMS, Google Authenticator code, etc. to anyone.