The 3rd round of Europe and Australia Edition of voting ended at 13:00 (GMT+8) on May 29, and all the voting data were confirmed to be valid after back-stage data processing. The winning project is Crypviser（CVCOIN），InvestDigital（IDT），NeuroChain（NCC）. We will list the above coin from June 3. Detailed arrangements will be published via announcement. Please pay attention.
A) The 4th Round HADAX Europe & Australia Edition Voting & Listing
1. The 4th round of voting, the voting period shall be 6 days, commencing at 13:00 on June 4 and ending at 13:00 on June 10 (GMT+8);
2. The top 1 voted projects will be listed;
3. Users are not allowed to perform votes withdrawal during voting period. Vote withdrawal could be done within a day after the voting session is concluded. Withdrawal period will be from 14:00 on June 10 until 13:00 on June 11. HT will be returned automatically after the vote withdrawal is done.
4. After the voting, users can have their votes for the unsuccessful projects refunded automatically or keep them until the projects win and then have them refunded by HADAX.
Teams could set the amount of airdrop incentive. The airdrop will be distributed to all voters proportionally according to vote number after the token is listed. For example: the total amount of airdrop set by Project A is 1 million tokens, and 1 million are casted. Thus, every vote will have 1 token as incentive.
5. Teams are allowed to adjust the incentives amount during voting. However, the amount could only be increased and can’t be decreased.
6. Distribution of Airdrop incentive will be done in 4 installments. First quarter of incentive will be done when the project is listed, and consecutively every 7 days until all incentives are distributed.
*The projects listed on Europe and Australia Edition should be reach one of the conditions: more than 70% team members are European or Australian; The company registered in Europe and Australia.
B) For HT refunding and the refunding window:
1. Collection of voting statistics for three winning projects will start when this announcement is posted, and HT will be refunded tomorrow.
2. Voters for the unsuccessful projects may have their votes refunded during the refunding window, which will open from 14:00 on June 2 to 13:00 on June 3 , 2018 (GMT+8). You may also keep your votes in the next round until the projects win and then have them refunded by HADAX.
Notes: All the HT paid for the voting will be refunded. The locking rule of each phase is set to avoid impact on the final results by frequent voting and refunding. Users can have their paid HT refunded at any other time.
Thank you for your support of HADAX!
Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange.
June 2, 2018