The 5th round of the 3rd phase of voting ended at 13:00 (GMT+8) on May 25, and all the voting data were confirmed to be valid after back-stage data processing. The winning project is MUSK (MUSK). We will list the above coin from May 26th. Detailed arrangements will be published via announcement. Please pay attention.
I The 6th round of the 3rd phase of HADAX Voting:
1. In the 6th round of the 3rd round of voting, the voting period shall be three days, commencing at 13:00 on 26 May and ending at 13:00 on 29 May (GMT+8);
2. Winning project is the project with the most votes.
3. In order to avoid bribery, 21 Super Voting Nodes are selected randomly in the first review of the projects, and the Super Voting Nodes that are not selected don’t need to do any work in this round.
4.Projects that pass the first review of Super Nodes will be dynamically added to the voting list;
5. During the voting period, users may not refund their votes independently. After the voting, the user's autonomous refund window will be opened one day from 14:00 on May 29 and closed at 13:00 on May 30 (GMT+8). HT will be returned to users’ account automatically after the vote is returned.
6. If the project does not win the vote at the end of the voting, the user can either refund the vote independently or keep it until the project is successful and returned by HADAX.
7. The project team may set its own voting incentives, and the users who vote for the project may share the incentives after the project is launched according to the number of votes casted. For example, the total amount of the incentive set up for the A project is 1 million tokens. The users cast a total of 1 million votes. One token is given to each vote, and the incentive tokens can be adjusted by the project team in the voting process, but it can only be raised and can not be lowered;
8. The tokens given to the user by the project team will be distributed to the voters in four instalments. One quarter of the time when it is launched and one quarter every seven days until it has been sent out.
II. About HT returns and the set-up of refund window:
1. Starting from the publication of this announcement, the counting of voting data for the winning project will be processed and HTs will be returned tomorrow;
2. Users of unsuccessful projects can refund their tickets independently during the refund window period, from 2018-5-25 14:00 (GMT+8) to 2018-5-26 13:00 (GMT+8). Or you can reserve your votes until the next round of voting, which will be returned by HADAX after the project has won.
Note: All voting HT will be returned, and each phase of locking position is set to prevent frequent voting and refund from affecting the final voting results. Users can return the HT at any other time.
Thank you for your support of HADAX!
Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange.
May 25, 2018