Welcome users, who are dedicated to maker strategy and have created large trading volume, to participate in Huobi DM long-term Market Maker project.If you have more than 5 BTC in your Huobi futures account, or more than 3 BTC in your Huobi perpetual swap account, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- UID ( not in an inviter-and-invitee relationship)
- Pictures/screenshots of maker trading volume records on other platform (e.g. the latest 30-days trading volume or the VIP level etc.. )
If you are VIP client from other platforms, you can enjoy same VIP level commission rates via our VIP Client Sharing Program. To get more details, click >>>
To be Huobi DM VIP clients or Market Makers, you can enjoy:
- Preferential fees with rebate maker fee
- Faster API rate limit
- Higher position limit
- During the first calendar month, there is no requirements on the performance for new Market Makers
- Being available to Contract sub-accounts without application ( Check more details about Contract sub-account>>>)
- Colocation Service
A client applies to be a MM during March, he/she can enjoy the preferential MM fee structure, higher API rate limit and larger position limit without KPI requirements on the maker volume during the whole March, but from the month of April and onwards, the client's MM performance will be evaluated according to the maker volume.For details of performance evaluation criteria, please refer to>>>
- The maker fee of -0.005% means it is a rebate bonus for MM.
- Please refer to our official announcement if there are further adjustments on the fee structure or the valid period of it.
Thanks and respect.
Huobi DM has established an official Huobi DM Quantitative Trading group.
Welcome users to join us: please add our official WeChat account(dm18122,dm18121), leaving note like “add into Quantitative Trading group”. Thanks！
**For more information about API, please check links below:
Huobi DM official website address:
For oversea users: https://hbdm.com
API access address:
For oversea users: https://api.hbdm.com
Huobi DM Support Center- Huobi DM:
History of HBDM API Version: https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000263201
Huobi DM API：
API document address: https://docs.huobigroup.com/docs/dm/v1/en/
Python DEMO address: https://github.com/huobiapi/Futures-Python-demo
Java DEMO address: https://github.com/huobiapi/Futures-Java-demo
NodeJS DEMO address: https://github.com/huobiapi/Futures-Node.js-demo
PHP DEMO address: https://github.com/huobiapi/Futures-PHP-demo
C# DEMO address: https://github.com/huobiapi/Futures-CSharp-demo
GO DEMO address：https://github.com/huobiapi/Futures-Go-demo
Perpetual Swap API：
API document address: https://docs.huobigroup.com/docs/coin_margined_swap/v1/en/
Python DEMO address: https://github.com/hbdmapi/hbdm_Python
Java DEMO address: https://github.com/hbdmapi/java_demo
Complete API samples:
Access Huobi DM information: https://api.hbdm.com/api/v1/contract_contract_info
Accesse Huobi DM's higest and lowest price limits:
Links above are only examples.
API Rate Limit Illustration:
Please note that, for both public interface and private interface, there are rate limits, futures and perpetual swaps are using seperate API rate limits. More details are as below:
- Generally, the private interface rate limit of API key is at most 30 times every 3 seconds for each UID (this 30 times every 3 seconds rate limit is shared by all the altcoins contracts delivered by different date).
- For public interface used to get information of index, price limit, settlement, delivery, open positions and so on, the rate limit is 60 times every 3 seconds at most for each IP (this 60 times every 3 seconds public interface rate limit is shared by all the requests from that IP of non-marketing information, like above).
- In terms of public interface used to get candle chart data, the latest transaction record and information of aggregate market, order book and so on, the rate limit is as below:
1. For restful interface: 200/second for one IP at most.
2. For websocket:
a. The rate limit for “req” request is 50 times at once.
b. No limit for “sub” request as the data will be pushed by sever voluntarily.
- WebSocket, the private order push interface, requires API KEY Verification. Each UID can build at most 10 WS connections for private order push at the same time. For each account, contracts of the same underlying coin only need to subscribe one WS order push, e.g. users only need to create one WS order push connection for BTC Contract which will automatically push orders of BTC weekly, BTC biweekly and BTC quarterly contracts. Please note that the rate limit of WS order push and RESTFUL private interface are separated from each other, with no relations.
Join in us