Huobi Global has confirmed that the team behind Bitcoin Cash ABC has setup a checkpoint that allows us to ensure that two-way replay protection is in place. As such,
Huobi Global will be performing the following actions:
- Bitcoin Cash ABC, the longer chain, will retain the designation of BCH.
- Based on the snapshot of BCH holdings taken at 00:40 (GMT+8), November 16 2018, Bitcoin SV (BSV) tokens will be distributed on a 1:1 basis to pre-fork BCH holders.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) will be launched on Huobi Global on November 18, 2018 (GMT+8). BSV/BTC trading will commence at 21:00 November 18, 2018 (GMT+8) at the Fork Zone.
- Deposit services for BCH will re-open at 14:00 November 19, 2018 (GMT+8).
- Deposit services for BSV will be available at 15:00 November 20, 2018 (GMT+8).
- We will maintain communication with the BCH community, and re-open withdrawal services for both BCH and BSV once the blockchain’s stability can be ascertained during our testing.
Once again, Huobi Global reminds users that the hard fork may still cause sharp fluctuations in market prices. Please pay attention to trading risks and proceed with caution.
Follow us on:
Huobi Global Official (Telegram Group): https://t.me/huobiglobalofficial
Enjoy your trading on Huobi Global !
November 18, 2018
Article is closed for comments.