1. Logging into Huobi APP, users can find Contact (entrance) at the bottom of the home page. (Huobi APP download address>>)
2. Please click the “Open contract trading” button to open the trading permission.
3. Users need to complete ID identification and Risk Verification first so as to be able to open trading permission. After the verification is approved, click “Next step”. Read through the user agreement, accept and submit the agreement. Then, you’ll come to the Quiz page, answer the questions and submit your answers. Finish all the steps, and you will get access to Huobi DM and start trading.
4. After opening Huobi DM trading permission, clicking “…” button on the right side of the top, it will pop up a “Margin transfer” window and a reminder. Please read through and confirm with “OK”.
5. On the transfer page, users can transfer assets from “Exchange Account” to “Contract Account” by entering quantity and selecting corresponding digital currency (like BTC or ETH). The final step is to click “Confirm”.
6. After the transfer is completed, user can see the account equity in the upper left corner of the page.
Click the list button in the upper left corner and choose your desired contract (such as "BTC Quarter 1227") from the pop-up menu.
7. Select the leverage multiplier depending on the situation. User can choose to open a position with "Limit Order" or "Trigger Order". If you predict the price will rise, open long. Sell short vice versa.
• Limit Order:
Method 1: Enter the price and quantity to place the order;
Method 2: When selecting the “BBO (Best Bid Offer)” or “The Optimal Top N BBO Price Order”, only quantity needs to be entered to place the order.
• Trigger Oder: Enter trigger price, price and quantity to place the order.More details please refer to 【Trigger order operation user manual>>>】
• Advanced Order: Post Only only makes Maker orders, and will not immediately trade in the market. If the order will immediately deal with the existing order, the order will be cancelled. User are ensured to be a Maker. Post only is limited only by the number of user positions. The single order is not restricted by the number of orders placed.
The advanced limit order on Web and APP only supports the Post Only now. Other order placement methods will be added later.
For example, the latest price of the BTC quarterly contract is 10000USD, and the selling 1 price is 10000.1USD. A user wants to enjoy the Maker rate, so he or she chooses "advanced limit order – Post only". If the purchase price is 10000USD, which would not be immediately sold in the market, then the order placement is successful; if the purchase price is 10000.1USD, the order will immediately deal with selling 1, so the order will be cancelled.
8. The completed transaction is displayed in the “Positions”, and the unfilled transaction is displayed in the “Limit order” and “Trigger order” (the order can be cancelled before the deal). If you want to view the current unfilled orders, you can pull down the page, or click "All". In the pop-up interface, click "Order History" to view the history of the last three months.
9.To close a position, users can click the “Close Short” to clear your Short Position, if you want to clear your Long Position, Click the “Close Long”.
• Switch to the closing interface, and select “Limit Order”, “Trigger Order” or “Post only” to close the position. Click “Close Long” or ”Close Short” .
• Switch to the position interface and select "Flash Close".More details please refer to 【Flash Close Operation Tutorial >>>】
10.Click【…】in the upper right corner of the page to find “Settings” and view more “Contract Information”.
11.Click "Balances" in the right bottom corner, choose "Contract Account " and contract type to view contract bill.
Join in us