Huobi Global will list ThunderCore (TT) through Prime Lite on May 9, 2019 (GMT+8), participation rules are as follows:
Not sure what is Prime Lite? Watch our video here to find out!
Prime Lite Rules:
1. Multiple entities from the community will join as initial token sellers, including but not limited to project early stage users and private investors etc; HT trading pair will be set up to facilitate relevant transactions;
2. To facilitate the development of HT (Huobi Token), all HT exchanged will be burnt；
3. In order to foster fair price discovery, and to avoid potential risks brought to users by severe volatility, we will continue to maintain the "price limit" setting;
4. There is one “Price Limit” round with a total of 30 minutes: the first 20 minutes is for trading, and latter 10 minutes is for clearance. All buys and sells will be matched accordingly during such period;
5. Eligible users are able to place limit buy orders and the system will match all existing buys and sells after trading time ends:
(1) All orders at the highest buy price will be filled partially;
(2) Amount filled is positively correlated to the size of the order;
(3) Order amount expected to be filled:
6. Individual Cap:
(1) Total Cap = Basic Cap + Additional cap;
(2) Basic Cap: all users are allowed to participate with a cap of 100HT worth of TT tokens;
(3) Additional Cap: Users who hold HT long term will be entitled with additional cap, which equals the number of TT tokens equivalent to users’ minimum HT holding amount after previous Lite trading ends and before next Lite trading starts (5000 HT worth of TT tokens at maximum). For example, there are only 7 days between the first Prime Lite and the second Prime Lite, and assume daily HT holding of user A over this period is 2000 HT, 2000 HT, 1500 HT, 1000 HT, 2500 HT, 1500 HT and 2000 HT respectively, then additional cap for user A shall be 1000 HT worth of project tokens;
(4) Additional Cap for first Prime Lite: the number of TT tokens equivalent to users’ minimum HT holding amount over 7 days period before launch (May 2, 00:00:00 to May 8, 23:59:59), with 5000 HT worth of TT tokens at maximum;
Click to view: My Trading Level
7. After the “Price Limit” round, TT tokens will be available for trading through HT, USDT and BTC trading pairs at the same time;
The first Prime Lite trading will be a trial run, users’ opinions will be taken into consideration afterwards, changes may be made according to actual situations.
ThunderCore Trading Rules:
Token Name: Thunder Token (TT)
Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 TT
Prime Lite Allocation: 33,333,333 TT (0.33% of Total Token Supply)
Price Limit: 1 TT =$0.015 (Price in HT will be announced on Prime Lite date)
Prime Lite Trading Session Start: May 9, 2019 (GMT+8)
Price Limit Round: May 9, 2019, 20:00:00 to May 9, 2019, 20:29:59
Individual Cap: 100HT worth of TT tokens as basic cap, with an additional cap that equals the number of TT tokens equivalent to users’ minimum HT holding amount over 7 days period before launch (5000 HT worth of TT tokens at maximum for additional cap);
ThunderCore Project Introduction
1. Trading Protection still apply after “Price Limit” round ends: In order to avoid extreme price volatility due to exuberance, we will restrict the use of market orders within 5 mins after official trading opens, and users are unable to place orders at prices 2 times higher than the highest tradable price during our “Price Limit” round;
2. API orders are forbidden during “Price Limit” round;
3. Prime Lite Trading is available through Web, PC client and App;
4. If found cheating, Huobi reserves the right to cancel relevant party’s elibility to participate in Prime Lite;
5. Prime Lite is only open to users from countries where digital asset trading is not forbidden.
Trading digital assets comes with high risks, may suffer part or even total losses. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks of trading digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions, all information in this announcement or any other relevant information shown on Huobi Global does not constitute investment advice, Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Huobi reserves the right of final interpretation.
April 28, 2019