How to participate:
1. Uses with filled orders in Prime BTC or Prime RSR are eligible automatically.
2. Participate in the Twitter exclusive campaign for overseas users.
The result of the lucky draw will be announced at 21:30 on the Prime Day (GMT+8).
Rules of Lucky Draw:
1. On the Prime Day, the hash value of the first BTC block after 20:00 (GMT+8) is taken as the winning sequence, and the hash value matches the UID from the last digit forward. The UID with the most numbers (consecutive) of the same digits wins the BTC award. If the number of matched users exceeds the number of winners, priority will be given to the users who registered the earliest.
2. Two winners are generated from the UID of Prime trading users. The other is from UID participating in Twitter exclusive campaign for overseas users.
Detailed rules of Hash value draw:
1. On the Prime Day, the hash value of the first BTC block after 20:00 (GMT+8) will be confirmed.
2. The letters are omitted from the end of the hash value, and a series of numbers are obtained as the winning sequence.
For example, the hexadecimal hash value is:
After omitting the letters, the number is 000000000000000000173607385719670008427673186813.
This is the winning sequence.
3. The eligible UID starts the comparison from the last digit forward.
4. The UID with the most consecutive digits with the winning sequence will win.
Start to compare the UID and sequence with the UID with the most numbers. For example, the maximum UID digit is 9, and start with the last 9 digits from the winning sequence.
Confirm whether they have the same numbers in a row:
If there are no numbers that are the same, Then compare from the last 1 digit of the UID with 8 digits at the end of the winning sequence.
If there are no same numbers between the 8 digits at the end of the UID and the 8 digits at the end of the winning sequence, the last 1 digit of the UID is compared with the 7 digits at the end of the winning sequence.
If there are no same numbers between the last 7 digits of the UID and the last 7 digits of the winning sequence, the last 1 digit of the UID is compared with the 6 digits at the end of the winning sequence.
If four digits are retrieved, several UID with the same digits are found at the same time: for example, 106813, 56813, 3216813. Then the registration time of the UID is compared.
The smaller the UID, the earlier the registration time. It is concluded that 56813 is the winner.
Search out all the winners using the above methodology.
(The right of final interpretation of the campaign belongs to Huobi)
May 22, 2019