Since its launch, Huobi Next has met the needs of users to discover and invest in innovative and high potential assets and it has also provided a platform for the display and development of these assets. So far, there are more than 50 high-quality blockchain projects on the Next, and some of these projects have gradually entered a mature and steady development stage after a certain period of development. We will provide transfer opportunities to Huobi Main for mature and robust Next projects that meet the following criteria:
1. The listing time of the project on the Huobi Next is no less than 6 months.
2. Its daily average circulation market value of the month is compared to all the projects listed on Huobi Main, which should rank in the top 50%.
3. The number of valid holders (the number of users holding the value of more than 20 USDT) in the current month is compared with all projects on the Huobi Main which should rank in the top 50%.
4. The daily average trading volume in the current month is compared with all projects on the Huobi Main which should rank in the top 50%.
5. The daily average trading users in the current month is compared with all projects on the Huobi Main which should rank in the top 50%.
Note: The relevant data are based on the statistical and results of Huobi Global, and Huobi has the right to amend and final interpret these rules.
Due to compliance with the transfer standards, HPT will be transferred from Huobi Next to Huobi Main. Huobi Global will suspend all HPT transactions at 11:00 on May 31, 2019 (GMT+8), and resume normal trading at 11:00 on June 3, 2019 (GMT+8). We apologize for the inconvenience caused during the suspension period.
Huobi Next transfer is an important step in the recent asset reform of Huobi Global. In the future, assets listed on Huobi Group's subordinate exchanges (local exchanges, Cloud exchanges, etc.) will also have the opportunity to transfer to Huobi Main. Thank you for your support. We will continue to work to promote the healthy and sustainable development of the digital asset industry.
May 31, 2019