Huobi Global is soliciting feedback from users regarding a proposed Tiered Fee Structure upgrade that comprises the use of Huobi Token (HT) as a transaction fee payment mode. This newly proposed structure will only apply to crypto-crypto trading (including margin trading). Subsequent efforts will be undertaken at a later stage to support OTC, contracts and other related businesses.
The newly proposed fee structure and corresponding HT fee rates are as follows:
General Tiered Fee Structure
* Normal users will continue to enjoy referral income, subject to a cumulative rebate cap of 5000 *points per invitee ( with exception of Huobi Global Elites where there will be no cap applied); Applicable conversion rates are as such: 1 Point (Point Card):1USDT, and HT conversion is based on prevailing market price.
Professional Trader Tiered Fee Program
HT holding and trading volume: *Users who subscribe to the Professional Trader tiered fee program are not entitled to referral rebate commission.
At 0:00 A.M. (GMT+8) every day, the system calculates users’ trading volume for the past 30 days (converted into BTC). Users’ HT holdings are based on random snapshots taken the day before. Users’ tier level and transaction fee rates are automatically updated at 4:00 A.M. (GMT+8) every day, and transaction volume in BTC is converted according to the closing price of BTC trading pairs at 0:00 A.M. (GMT+8).
Rules for proposed Tiered Fee Structure program:
1. The above-mentioned proposed tiered fee structure relates only to crypto-crypto trading (including margin trading), and is applicable only to trading fee payment, and does not apply to withdrawal fee and HB10 in/out exchange transaction costs. Separate policies are being formulated for other products, such as contract trading, and will be announced when ready.
2. After the launch of our tiered transaction fee program, Point Cards can still be used, however, Point Card and the new tiered transaction fee program are mutually exclusive and cannot be applied at the same time;
3. If there is Point Card balance remaining in the account, Point Card mode will be set as default, and users need to manually switch to tiered transaction fee mode in their account settings. Otherwise, tiered transaction fee mode is set by default;
4. Interests in margin trading can still be deducted by Point Cards;
The feedback solicitation period is one (1) week from this announcement date. If you have any suggestions or ideas about our tiered transaction fee program, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or provide feedback via our Huobi Global Elites within this period. We will collate all feedback and make the necessary rule changes.
Huobi Global invites you to experience our tiered transaction fee program and hope this upgrade can bring you a better trading experience!
Maker: Maker refers to orders initiated to create an order book, pending matching fills;
Taker: Taker refers to order that have a matching order price in the order book and can be immediately filled.
June 17, 2019