Huobi Global will officially launch the 4th Huobi Prime project, Akropolis (AKRO), at 20:00 (GMT+8) on July 16, 2019. Please note changes to the listing rules below:
Changes to Listing Rules:
1. Trading Pairs: Users can buy/sell on directly on Huobi Global HT zone.
2. Participation Eligibility Criteria: Minimum Daily Holding of 1,000HT starting from the 3rd Prime Listing to the upcoming Prime round (i.e. HT Holding Period：00:00, May 22, 2019 - 23:59, Jul 15, 2019 GMT+8 )
Participation eligibility criteria for subsequent Prime rounds：The HT Holding Period is measured from the last Prime round till the upcoming Prime round. Users must hold a minimum of 1,000HT during the HT Holding Period to be eligible to participate in the upcoming Prime Round.
3. Trading Quota:
HT Holders shall receive trading limits, as follows:
A user’s trading quota (cap) will depend on their minimum HT held during the applicable HT holding period, subject to a minimum HT holding floor of 1,000HT and cap of 5,000HT. For example: A user with a minimum HT holding of 6,500HT during the holding period will receive a maximum of 2,000USDT equivalent in trading quota across both price limit rounds.
|Minimum HT Holding||Tickets||Trading Quota（USDT）|
4. Trading Mechanism:
There will be two (2) “Price Limit” rounds with a total of 30 minutes: with two (2) 10-minute trading rounds, and one (1) 10 minute settlement/clearance break in between. A price limit cap will be set for each round. Users can trade within this limit price trading range.
The 1st “Price Limit” round will adopt a jackpot mechanism. In the first round, eligible users will receive a quantity of tickets corresponding to their HT Holding during the HT Holding period as specified above. Users with more than 5,000HT during the HT Holding period will at most receive 5 tickets. The system will randomly select 800 tickets based on the 8-character ticket number, with equal probability of selection as follows:
Every ticket selected = 400USDT equivalent HT trading amount. Orders will be fully matched up to the trading cap of all tickets matched per user.
For example: If a user with 4 tickets place an order of 1,600USDT equivalent value and 2 of his tickets are selected by the jackpot mechanism, he will receive matched order of 800USDT equivalent value.
All HT assets will be returned for unmatched orders.
The 2nd “Price Limit” round will see all orders matched by the system. Users can place orders up to their remaining trading quota (cap) in USDT as stated above. Once the trading window has ended, the system will match all price limit orders as follows:
(i) All orders at the highest buy price will be filled partially;
(ii) Amount filled is positively correlated to the size of the order;
(iii) Order amount expected to be filled:
Schedule and Allocation：
Price Limit Rounds: Jul 16, 2019 20:00:00 to Jul 16, 2019 20:29:59 (GMT+8), divided into two rounds, each round will last 10 minutes, with a 10 minute clearance period in between.
First Price Limit Round：20:00:00—20:09:59 ；20% Prime Allocation；
Second Price Limit Round：20:20:00—20:29:59 ；80% Prime Allocation；
Token Name：Akropolis (AKRO)
Total Token Supply：4,000,000,000 AKRO
Prime Trading Allocation in Total：320,000,000 AKRO (8% of Total Token Supply)
Prime Trading Allocation in each “Price Limit”Round：64,000,000 AKRO、256,000,000 AKRO
Respective “Price Limit” for each Round：1AKRO = $0.005、$0.008125（HT exchange ratio will be announced on launch date）.
Update as of 10 Jul 2019: The Akropolis team has completed the Token exchange, and the new Token Symbol is now referred to as AKRO.
1. In order to encourage community users of the listing project to participate in Huobi Prime, AKRO project team will be provided an invitation quota. Akropolis community users can participate in Huobi Prime price limit rounds, subject to the trading limits of this provisioned quota.
2. Prime Trading is available through Web, PC client and App;
3. All partially filled orders during second round will be cleared automatically;
4. Trading Protection: In order to avoid extreme price volatility due to exuberance, we will restrict the use of market orders within 5 mins after official trading opens and users are unable to place orders at prices 5 times higher than the highest tradable price during our Second Price Limit Round;
5. Trading digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before investing, please have full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses;
6. If found cheating, Huobi reserves the right to cancel relevant parties’ eligibility;
7. Huobi Prime is only open to users from countries where digital asset trading is not forbidden.
Huobi reserves the right for final interpretation.
July 10, 2019