Huobi Global will officially launch Akropolis (AKRO) through selective token listing channel “Huobi Prime” at 20:00 (GMT+8) on July 16, 2019.
Highest tradable prices in HT during two “Price Limit” Rounds (using HT price of 4.20 USDT)
Price Limit：1 AKRO = 0.005 USDT = 0.001190 HT;
Prime Trading Allocation: 64,000,000 AKRO
Price Limit：1 AKRO = 0.008125 USDT = 0.001935 HT;
Prime Trading Allocation: 256,000,000 AKRO
- Price Limit Rounds:
Jul 16, 2019 20:00:00 to Jul 16, 2019 20:29:59 (GMT+8), divided into two rounds, each round will last 10 minutes, with a 10 minute clearance period in between.
First Price Limit Round: 20:00:00—20:09:59; 20% Prime Allocation;
Second Price Limit Round: 20:20:00—20:29:59; 80% Prime Allocation；
- Post-Prime starts:
Post-Prime AKRO/HT trading & AKRO/USDT, AKRO/BTC trading pair will open at 21:00, Jul 16, 2019 (GMT+8) with Trading Protection;
- Trading Protection shall end at 21:05, Jul 16, 2019 (GMT+8).
Click here for Prime Phase 4 Rules
1. In order to avoid extreme price volatility due to exuberance, we will restrict the use of market orders within 5 mins after official trading opens, and users are unable to place orders at prices 5 times higher than the highest tradable price during our “Price Limit” round;
2. Prime Trading is available through Web, PC client and App;
3. If found cheating, Huobi reserves the right to cancel relevant party’s eligibility to participate in Prime Lite;
4. Huobi Prime is only open to users from countries where digital asset trading is not forbidden.
Digital asset trading comes with high risks. Please have full understanding of all the risks of trading digital assets and be prudent of your own trading decisions. Huobi will review and select the digital assets to be listed and traded, but does not guarantee or compensate for any return or risks thereafter.
Thanks for your support.
July 16, 2019
Article is closed for comments.