1. Brief Introduction
BHD is a new type of crypto currency based on Proof of Capacity and committed to creating a better financial system for cryptocurrency production.
2. Detailed Introduction
BHD is a new crypto currency based on the CPoC(Conditioned Proof of Capacity) mechanism. By using hard disk as a consensus participant, it can significantly lower energy consumption and entry barrier, making mining of crypto currency safer, more decentralized and for everyone. BHD generates its unique value through mathematics and code.
Total supply: 21,000,000 pieces
Development team: 10%, 2,100,000 pieces Method: pre-digging
Promotion team: 5%, 1,050,000 million Method: with each block of mining
Miners: 85%, 17,850,000 million Method: mining
Burst time: 3 minutes
Initial block size: 15BHD/Block, Block size: 2MB
halving Cycle: 4 years, the first halving time is about 568288 block height
Initial TPS: 70 T/S (transactions/seconds)
4. Conditional proof of Capacity
holding 3 BHD/T as conditional mining, and the conditional demand decreases synchronously with the increase of the whole network computing power.
Notes: The hard disk(1T) is evaluated based on the burst rate for the entire network, not the absolute value.
In the first month, after mining of the genesis block, miner can mine with no condition limitation. From the second month onwards, the 30% return that does not meet the conditional capacity mining revenue remains the same. For the remaining 70%, 43% is directly accumulated to the next eligible conditional address, and the remaining 27% is allocated to the BHD Development Foundation. For every 33,600 blocks (about 10 weeks) after, the BHD Development Foundation's revenue will be reduced by 2%, and the partial accumulation will be reduced to the next block that meets the conditions for mining. By the first halving, the BHD Foundation's revenue will be reduced to 5% and stay at that amount. 65% of the income that does not meet the conditional capacity mining will accumulating to the next block that meets the conditional mining; If the conditions are satisfied, miner would get 95% of the mining reward, then the 5% remaining reward would go to the foundation for marketing.
5. Related Links
Official website: www.btchd.org
White paper: www.btchd.org/BHD-Whitepaper2.0.pdf
Article is closed for comments.