Margin Tiered Interest Rate & HT Interest Deduction – User Guide (Web)
1. Login to https://www.hbg.com/en-us/，navigate mouse to Account Center-> Click <Fee Settings> option（alternatively, click <Fee Rate> at the bottom of the main site under the “Services” ）.
2. The platform currently supports Spot Trading and Margin Interest Tiered Fee Rates， both businesses support use of HT for fee and interest deduction, with corresponding discounts associated with each tier.
3. At the top section of the site, users can view their current spot trading fee and margin interest fee tier level, and ascertain requisite requirements to qualify for the next tier. The HT deduction and points deduction switch function when toggled, will apply across both spot and margin trading.
The HT deduction switch function displays the current available HT balance in your spot trading account. The points deduction switch function displays the current available points in your account. (Parent account will only display the available amount in the parent account, whilst child account will display available amount in the child account). Please note: Either HT or points can be enabled at any one point, not both.
4. Users who enable HT deduction can enjoy trading and loan interest fee deductions on Huobi Global. Should your available HT balance be insufficient to support trading and interest fee payments, the system will automatically default to the corresponding tier fee and interest rate. Thus, it is necessary to maintain sufficient HT balance in your account (Parent and child accounts will share the same fee and interest rates. It is not possible to maintain different rates between child and parent accounts.)
5. A standard 0.2% fixed spot trading fee rate and 0.098% margin loan interest rate will apply for users who have enabled points deduction. Once points balance is reduced to nil, user must still manually disable points deduction and switch to HT deduction. (Parent and child accounts will share the same fee and interest rates. It is not possible to maintain different rates between child and parent accounts.)
6. Users using HT fee deduction can view their current spot trading maker fee rate, taker fee rate, margin loan interest rate at the bottom section of the <Fee Setting> page. The <Fee Setting> page will the show the user’s last 30day trading volume (in equivalent BTC) and HT holding daily snapshot balance (random). These 2 data sets are cumulatively computed at the parent account level, and reflected together with the user’s current margin tiered interest rate in the respective normal or professional tier tables.
7. Users who have enabled points deduction will receive a fixed 0.098% interest rate as shown in the section below.
Margin Tiered Interest Rate & HT Interest Deduction – User Guide (APP)
Users can access the same features via the APP as shown in screenshots below :
1. What is the scope of products covered by the Margin HT Tiered Fee Structure
Answer：The scope of business covered includes isolated and cross margin loan interest rates.
2. If I am currently using HT deduction on the spot exchange (or points deduction), will margin loan use the same deduction mode?
Answer: Yes. The fee mode is a shared setting. Irrespective of which mode is enabled, the spot trading fee and margin interest rate will use the same deduction mode.
3. How is my margin loan rate tiered fee rate derived at?
Answer: It is determined based on your last 30-day trading volume (in equivalent BTC) and random HT holding balance snapshot. The last 30-day trading volume (in equivalent BTC) is computed based on the user’s last 30-day cumulative trading volume daily using BTC closing prices as at 0:00 (GMT+8). The random HT holding balance snapshot refers to the snapshot of the user’s HT holding balance in their Huobi account taken the day before at a random time. The system will automatically update the user’s tiered fee level and rate daily at 4:00 (GMT+8) based on these two (2) data sets.
4. What is the HT available balance and Point Card available balance? Why is my HT available balance different from the random HT holding balance snapshot?
Answer: The HT available balance is the HT balance in your spot trading account (excluding frozen positions) at the current time. The Point Card available balance refers to the point balance in the user’s account at the current time. The random HT holding balance snapshot refers to the random snapshot of the HT balance in the user’s account, taken by the system, the day before. Your HT deduction discount, as well as your current rate level is not based on your current HT balance. However, HT will be deducted from your current account balance at the point when trading fee and interest deduction occurs.
5. What is the logic behind margin interest rate computation and deduction mode?
Answer: The fee rate shown on this fee setting page shows the daily interest rate. Once the user takes up the loan, the system will compute interest payable on an hourly basis (loan period < 1hr computed as 1hr). Hourly rate = Daily Rate/24 hours.
a) Users using Point Cards
A fixed daily interest rate of 0.098% will be charged for users who have enabled Point Cards. The system will determine if the user has sufficient points balance at the point when the hourly interest is being deducted. If the user has sufficient points balance, the points deduction will take place, otherwise the interest owned will be added to the principal amount, and the user will have to manually trigger the interest repayment process, instead of relying on the system to automatically deduct interest.
b) Users using Tiered Interest Rates (without HT deduction)
Users on the Tiered Interest (without HT deduction) payment mode will be charged based on tiered base rates (daily). Hourly interest charged against the principal loan will be aggregated to the total outstanding amount. User will have to manually trigger repayment. System will not trigger automatic deduction.
c) Users using Tiered Interest Rates (with HT deduction)
Users on the HT Tiered Interest payment mode will be charged based on tiered base rates (daily). The system will determine if the user has sufficient HT balance at the point when the hourly interest is being deducted. If the user has sufficient HT balance, the system will apply the discount and the HT deduction will automatically take place, otherwise the interest owned will be added to the principal amount, and the user will have to manually trigger the interest repayment process, instead of relying on the system to automatically deduct interest.
If there is a difference in the pictures or fee rates between this article and Huobi Global pages, please refer to Huobi Global pages. Enjoy your trading!