To meet the needs of our institutional clients, Huobi has built a market-leading institutional trading platform.
We are very pleased to offer dedicated Institutional Client accounts to eligible applicants.
Please select one of the below options to start the on-boarding process:
- China Institutional Accounts (Click here to apply)
- Non-China Institutional Accounts (Click here to apply)
You will be asked to fill in the relevant information and upload the requisite documentation – we endeavor to give you feedback via email within 3-5 business days.
The application form will require your:
- Company name
- Country of incorporation
- Name of the authorized person
- Contact information of authorized person
Required documentation for Institutional accounts outside China:
- Board Resolution (Template can be found & downloaded in the Non-China application link above)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Register of Shareholders
- Copy of Register of Director
- ID documentation for Directors and Authorized Users (passport or government issued ID).
- ID documentation Shareholders/Beneficial Owners with a holding of 25% or more (passport or government issued ID).
- Corporate structure (i.e. organizational chart showing ultimate beneficial owner).
Required documentation for Institutional accounts in China:
- IDs of board directors, shareholders and ultimate beneficiary
- IDs of authorized account holders and operators
- Business license or other official certificate of incorporation
- URL of government website containing your company details that verifies authenticity of your registration. And the screenshot of information found through the website provided (If you registered in Mainland China, please ignore this item).
- Board resolution (If you registered in Mainland China, please ignore this item).
- Letters of commitment
- Power of attorney
Where to find your UID:
If you have any questions about your application, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Application made in China) or email@example.com (Application outside of China). The title of your email should be: 【Inquiry】+ actual questions. Please do not send the qualification documents to the above email address, and if sent, your email will not be processed. Thank you for understanding and cooperation!
We will process the submitted information as soon as possible. Please do not disclose your information to anywhere other than the above address. Any problems caused by the leakage will not be held responsible by Huobi. Huobi has the right of the final interpretation to all terms and conditions.
Application Documentation for China institutional account application: