How To Borrow
1. Login to your Huobi Global (https://www.huobi.com/en-us/), navigate to the menu on top and Click 【C2C】on Margin trading page.
Or you can select【Margin】->【C2C Lending】，click 【C2C Borrow】.
2. At the【C2C Borrow】page, select trading pair on the left sub-menu.
3. On the trading panel, click‘Transfer'. Tokens on both sides of the selected trading pair can be transferred in as Margin collateral.
4. Upon successful transfer of asset collateral to the margin account, user will be able to borrow tokens by clicking any of the【Borrow】buttons on the trading panel.
5.Upon accessing the【C2C Borrow】page，a leverage multiple correlated with the amount of asset collateral transferred will appear. User can input the requisite loan amount, interest rate.
6. Upon successful loan application, users will see outstanding loans under the 【Loan Position】and can access details under 【Loan History】.
7. To repay interest, user can go click 【Repay】or【Details】under the 【Loan Position】section of the 【C2C Borrow】page.
How to Borrow (App)
1. Login to your Huobi App account, and click the navigation bar【Trade】， and find 【Cross Margin】in the upper middle corner of the menu on top and select【C2C Lending】from the dropdown menu of【Lending】.
2. Click 【Loan/ Repay】button in the upper right corner on C2C Margin page, then click 【Transfer】button in the bottom left corner as shown below:
3. Upon selection of the token and amount for borrowing , user can click 【Transfer】button to transfer tokens from certian account to C2C account as shown below:
4. Click 【Loan】via visiting C2C Margin Account after complete the transfer, then select the prime (market) rate on Borrow page.
5. Enter the amount of token selected to borrow, click 【Borrow】to complete a loan.
6. Start a C2C margin on the C2C Margin page. You can click 【Loan/ Repay】button to start a early redemption as you needed. Click 【Repay】button in the bottom right corner on the C2C Margin Account page to repay principal and interest.
Margin Trading FAQ
1. What is Margin Trading?
Margin Trading refers to the practice of using borrowed funds from our platform to trade a digital asset, which forms the collateral for the loan. For example, if you have 100 USDT, you can loan from our platform to trade, and your gains can be magnified.
2. How can I apply for loans?
You need to transfer funds to your Margin Account. Once funds are transferred, you can click “Loan” in the Margin Trading page and apply for loans.
3. What is “Long”?
Take the XRP/USDT pair as an example. You can borrow (i.e. take loan) more USDT. Buy XRP at a low price and sell at a high price to gain profits from price spread. Then repay the USDT to our platform.
4. What is “Short”?
Take XRP as an example. You can borrow (i.e. take loan) more XRP. Sell XRP at a high price and buy at a low price to gain profits from the price spread. Then repay the XRP to our platform.
5. Under what circumstances will my account be forced into Liquidation?
The system will force liquidation and return the loan principal to the lender if any trading pair that comprises the loaned token’s risk rate falls below 110%.
6. Under what circumstances will my account be forced to Repay?
The system will automatically force repayment when the loan period expires.
7. How is Risk Rate calculated?
Total Asset (Tradable Balance + Loaned Amount) / (Loaned Amount + Interest Payable) x 100%
8. Why can’t I transfer funds from Margin Account when I have funds?
Withdrawable Balance = Total Assets – 2 x (Loaned Amount+ Interest Payable). You can refer to details on the page.
9. How are Margin fees collected?
Fee amount computation commences upon loan take-up and is calculated every 1hour. Please refer to the respective token’s C2C Borrow dialog box for the respective fee rates. In addition, the loan fee does not support point card deduction, tiered fee rate and HT deduction.
10. How much is the leverage?
Each trading pair has different leverages. You can refer to details on the page.