How to Lend Out on Web side:
1. Login to your Huobi Global (https://www.huobi.com/en-us/), navigate to the menu on top and select【Margin】->【C2C Lending】.
2. Available tokens for lending will show on the left side of the 【C2C Loan】page.
3. Upon selection of the token for lending, daily loan interest rates, amount (with a default loan period of 30 days), user can click 【Loan】button, generating a Loan Order request as shown below:
4. Upon successful submission of of Loan Order, user can see the Loan Order record in the 【Loan Order】records, pending take-up by borrowers. Only loan orders that are unfilled can be cancelled.
5. Once the counterparty has repaid the loan, the loan status will be updated under the 【Loan Records】section(note: the borrower retains the right to repay the loan in advanced, actual loan period depends on the repayment date).
For example: If Peter has 50,000USDT equivalent assets to lend out, he can login to Huobi Global and navigate to the 【C2C Lending】menu option under 【Margin】, specify the day interest rate (assuming he selects 0.05% loan rate)， lends out 50,000 USDT, and clicks the 【Loan】button. With a loan period of 30 days, Peter will receive 250 USDT in loan interest after 30 days. If the borrower repays the loan in advanced, actual interest will be computed on an hourly basis. Once the loan has been repaid, Peter can choose to lend out his assets again.
How to Lend Out on App side:
1. Login to your Huobi App account, and click the navigation bar【Trade】， and find 【Cross Margin】in the upper middle corner of the menu on top and select【C2C Lending】from the dropdown menu of【Lending】.
2. Upon selection of the token for lending, daily loan interest rates, amount (with a default loan period of 30days), user can click 【Confirm to lend out】button, generating a Loan Order request as shown below:
1. What is C2C Lending?
Users who have idle assets in their account can choose use C2C Lending Services and optimize his asset utilization by lending out his digital assets on a continuous basis.
2. How is interest computed?
Actual interest amount = loaned asset amount * hourly interest rate * loan period (1 – service fee ). Among them, the fee rate of platform service is 9%( during the initial launch period, users can enjoy 50% off Platform Service Fee. Original platform fee rate is 18%, effective initial launch rate being 9%). Interest computation is on an hourly basis. Loan periods shorter than 1hour will be computed as 1hour. Borrower retains the right to repay the loan in advance. Actual loan period depends on the actual loan repayment date.
3. Daily Interest Rate
Customized daily interest rate options (range from 0.02%to 0.098%) are available, lender can select one depending on market conditions.