According to HIVE Official Plan, the Hive.io team will initiate STEEM blockchain hard fork at 22:00 on March 20, 2020 (GMT+8), which will result in new HIVE coin being created. Huobi Global will support HIVE coin airdrop and will execute the following process:
1. Snapshot time: 22:00, March 20, 2020 (GMT+8)
2. Snapshot scope: Huobi Global Exchange Account (balances or trade orders ≥1 STEEM). STEEM held in sub-accounts will be combined into the corresponding parent accounts. Uncredited deposits and completed withdrawals will not be counted at the time of the snapshot.
3. Distribution ratio: After receiving HIVE coin, we will issue at a ratio of 1 STEEM = 1 HIVE.
4. Suspension of STEEM deposits and withdrawals: We will suspend the deposit and withdrawal of STEEM at 21:30 on March 20, 2020 (GMT+8). It is recommended that you deposit STEEM to Huobi Global in advance, and we will assist you in handling any technical issues in the hard fork.
5. Resumption Schedule: The resumption time of STEEM deposits and withdrawals, as well as the opening time of HIVE withdrawals will be notified via other announcements.
6. Trading related: The trading of STEEM will not be affected during this hard fork. Huobi Global has a standardized listing process. Whether to open the trading of HIVE is subject to Huobi's follow-up plans and announcements.
Huobi Global will safeguard your assets as always and take care of the hard fork for you. Thanks for your support!
March 19, 2020
Article is closed for comments.