In anticipation of BTC’s 3rd Halving, Huobi Global will launch the ‘Halving Countdown - Predict To Win’ event starting April 14 2020 (GMT+8). Purchase a minimum of 10USDT daily during the promotion period to participate. Click here to event page
Promotion Period: 0:00-22:00 daily 14 April - 4 May 2020 (GMT+8)
1) Predict which token enjoyed the highest USDT price rise for the day (in-scope tokens: BTC、BCH、BSV、ETC、DASH and ZEC).
2) There will be a total of 21 prediction rounds.
3) Users can compete to win the weekly and grand prize pool depending on the number of correct predictions they accumulate.
4) Users must purchase a minimum of 10 USDT per day via the event’s landing page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prediction is deemed to be correct if the predicted token comprises the top 2 tokens (i.e. tokens with the highest and second highest price increase) for the day and can share the prize pool proportionately to their contribution points earned. Further, the number of correct predictions can be accumulated to win the week’s and grand prize pool.
Price Increase = (today’s highest price – today’s opening price) / today’s opening price
How to participate:
Step 1: Each valid user can submit their token prediction and buy the selected token via their parent account.（Only one (1) token can be selected daily, no changes allowed after purchase and prediction submission).
Step 2: Upon confirmation of purchase, the system will place the order using the user’s USDT account balance. Each order amount can range between 10 USDT – 5000 USDT, with no aggregate value or order count limits. Contribution points will be earned upon completion of order submission (Contribution points = Buy amount * spot trading fee rate). Any sale will not impact the Contribution Points, prediction results and actual award.
Step 3: Verify results of prediction on the event’s landing page. Winners with correct predictions share the pool reward for the prior day. Each week, the number of users with ‘correct predictions’ is accumulated to win the week’s pool reward, as well as the grand prize pool.
1. Pool Reward: Notwithstanding the fixed reward (184,000 USDT) and the daily reward (derived from participant’s trading fee, where with exception of HT and point card, trading fee denominated in other tokens will be converted to USDT).
2. Pool Reward Allocation
|Pool Name||Pool Allocation||Details|
|Special Pool Reward (14 April - 16 April)||10000 USDT + 70% of Daily Reward||If the predicted token is Top token (token with the highest increase for the day), user will share 70% of the daily base reward proportionately to their contribution points. If the predicted token is ranked No. 2 (token with the 2nd highest increase for the day), user will share 30% of the daily base reward proportionately to their contribution points.|
|Daily Base Reward (17 April – 4 May)||3000 USDT + 70% of Daily Reward|
|1st Week Pool Reward (14 April – 20 April)||30000 USDT+ 20% of Daily Reward during the 1st week||The users with the most number of correct predictions during the 1st Week can equally share the 1st Week’s prize pool.|
|2nd Week Pool Reward (21 April – 27 April)||10000 USDT+20% of Daily Reward during the 2nd week||The users with the most number of correct predictions during the 2nd Week can equally share the 2nd Week’s prize pool|
|3rd Week Pool Reward (28 April – 4 May)||10000 USDT+20% of Daily Reward during the 3rd week||The users with the most number of correct predictions during the 3rd Week can equally share the 3rd Week’s prize pool|
|Grand Prize Pool Reward (14 April – 4 May)||50000 USDT+10% of Daily Reward||The users with the most number of correct predictions during the promotion period can equally share the Grand Prize Pool Reward.|
3. Reward Distribution: Daily and week rewards will be distributed in the next week. Grand prize rewards will be distributed 2 weeks after the promotion ends. Reward amount distributed will be round-up to 4 decimal places.
Example Scenarios: (Please refer to the promotion landing page for actual price and reward details)
【21 Apr】Only 2 users (A&B) predict ETC as the Top token on 21 Apr with the highest price increase. User A earned 6USDT contribution points, whilst User B obtained 4USDT. If the current days’ base pool reward is 10,000USDT, 1000HT, 100 points.
【22 Apr】Due to a drop in the market, only BTC/USDT rises with an increase of 5.13%. Of the remaining 5 tokens, BCH、BSV、ETC、DASH and ZEC sees their USDT trading pair price fall
-4.08%、-4.10%、-3.17%、-4.27% and -6.01% respectively. Predictions involving BTC or ETC on 20 Apr are deemed as correct predictions.
【23 Apr】User can verify prediction results for 21 April, as well as verify prices changes for 22 April. User A and B will share the pool reward amounting to 3000USDT、300HT、30points. User A receives [1800USDT、180HT、18points】, whilst User B receives【1200USDT、120HT、12points】in rewards.
【4 May】At the end of the 3rd promotion week, when the week’s cumulative pool reaches 30,000USDT, 3000HT, 300points, the grand prize of reward will total 80,000USDT、8000HT、800points.
【6 May】User can verify all prediction results and prices change data on 4 May. Only 3 Users （C,D,E）have with the highest cumulative prediction counts. Thus, C, D and E will equally share the Week 3’s weekly price pool, with each receiving 10,000 USDT, 1000HT、100 points.
Users A and E have highest cumulative prediction counts throughout the promotion period. A and E will thus equally share the grand prize, with each receiving 40,000USDT、4000HT、400points.
Points to note:
1. The rules and regulations of the promotion shall be subject to Huobi’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the rights to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Huobi.
2. Huobi reserves the right to make changes to this promotion rules and rewards in event of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. early promotion termination).
1. Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Users should be fully aware of risks associated with digital asset trading and make prudent trading decisions.
2. Huobi Global's announcements and information do not constitute investment advice, and Huobi will not bear responsibility or provide compensation for direct or indirect losses arising from trading decisions whilst relying on this information.
April 13, 2020