2. What is a Cookie?
3. What is the Purpose of Cookies?
- Keeping you safe and secure while using our website,
- Enhancing user experience, customize our services, and offering suggestions from your previous preferences.
- Analyzing the site usage of the users and determining the general tendency on the site,
- Improving the performance of the website and making our websites and mobile applications user-friendly,
- Providing new features through websites.
- Showing targeting ads and other marketing activities based on users' interests and/or profiles.
- General Features of Cookies
4. General Features of Cookies
Session cookies and persistent cookies are used on our website and mobile applications. Session cookies stop working when you close your browser. Permanent cookies remain on your hard disk for a long time.
5. Types of Cookies We Use
i. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary for providing security on our website, enabling user movement around our website and providing our services and access to features such as your profile. These types of cookies are essential to the website’s functionality and cannot be disabled by users.
Function of Cookies
Session cookies are used to ensure the continuity of the session.
User ID cookies are only used for users to see their own information.
Security cookies are used for security checks.
Load balancing cookies are used to reduce server load by distributing the load.
ii. Functional Cookies
Functional cookies collect information about users' preferences and allow us to remember the users’ preferences and customize our website. These cookies may be set by us or third-party providers to whom you have added their services to your pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these functions may not work properly.
Function of Cookies
Saves the language that users have selected.
It determines the approximate addresses (city, county, zip code) of users via their IP addresses and allows users to automatically select their own countries.
The source site is saved for a better understanding of users’ preferences.
Last Visit and Transaction
It is used to provide users with updates on what has changed since their last visit to the website and to better understand their preferences.
Page history cookies are used to track which websites users have visited and in which order. If a user encounters an error while visiting the website, the cookie information is logged in the log file for reporting and resolving the error.
These cookies are used to support users via the website and communicate with them live. They enable the chat function and recognition of the returning users as well as help us to understand previous conversations and support users more swiftly and efficiently.
iii. Analytical Cookies
We use analytical cookies to understand how visitors use our website. These cookies collect information in the aggregate to give us insight into how our website is being used. For example, this type of cookies shows which pages are most visited on our website as well helps to record the difficulties experienced within our website.
Function of Cookies
These cookies enable us to collect all the statistical data and enhance the user experience.
Google Tag Manager
Web beacons work in a similar way to cookies and are placed on websites or e-mails to monitor the behavior of the user who visits our website or sends an e-mail.
iv. Advertising/Targeting Cookies
Description: These cookies are used for marketing purposes. This type of cookies works by identifying your browsers and devices. It can be used to create profiles of your interests and to show you relevant ads on other websites. Targeted ads will not be shown to you if you do not allow these cookies.
Function of Cookies
It enables the website to show behavioral and targeted advertisements to users.
It enables Huobi Türkiye to conduct marketing activities.
Campaign / Promotion
It analyzes the impact of campaigns.
6. How to Disable Cookies
You can block or restrict the web browser cookies on your device from your web browser settings. The "Help" option in your browser gives you information about blocking and restricting web browser cookies:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=tr
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/%C3%87erezleri%20engellemek
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/
We kindly remind you that if you disable cookies, various functions of our website may not work.
If you want to disable all the cookies on your device, you can download these three programs provided in the following links:
7. Contact Us
For more information, please contact us via email@example.com
A. PRIVACY AND EXPLICIT CONSENT NOTICE ON COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
I. PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data by Huobi Türkiye Teknoloji A.Ş. (“Huobi Türkiye” or “we”) in accordance with the Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of the Personal Data numbered 6698 (“LPPD”) and the Communiqué on Principles and Procedures Regarding the Obligation to Inform.
a) Purpose of Processing
We may process your personal for the following purposes:
- sending you marketing communications and our promotional offers (including push notifications),
- conducting customer satisfaction surveys and quality assurance surveys,
- managing loyalty programs and any other marketing activities.
We require your explicit consent to process your personal data for such purposes.
b) Transferring Your Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to our service providers and business partners within Turkey or abroad for the above-mentioned purposes and to the authorized public institutions and individuals in order to fulfill our legal obligations under applicable laws.
c) Collection Methods and Legal Basis
We will collect your personal data through electronic environment such as e-mail, telephone, SMS, our website or mobile application in order to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes provided that you have given your explicit consent (Article 5/1 of the LPPD) or you make your personal data manifestly public (Article 5/2 (d) of the LPPD).
e) Your Rights
Under the LPPD, you are entitled to:
- request information if your personal data processed,
- learn whether your personal data is used for its purpose of processing,
- know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred within Turkey or abroad,
- request the rectification of your incomplete or inaccurate personal data, if any,
- request the erasure or destruction of your personal data,
- request notification of the operations to whom your personal data has been transferred, in case of rectification, erasure or destruction of your personal data,
- object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for you,
- request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data
You can submit your requests by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org .Your request will be responded free of charge. However, if your request requires additional costs, the fees in the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged to the applicant.
II. EXPILICIT CONSENT NOTICE
Based on your explicit consent, we wish to:
- process your personal data for the purposes of sending you marketing communications and our promotional offers (including push notifications), conducting customer satisfaction surveys and quality assurance surveys, managing loyalty programs and any other marketing activities, and
- transfer your personal data to our service providers and business partners within Turkey or abroad for such purposes.
B. COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGES APPROVAL
Huobi Türkiye Teknoloji A.Ş. (“Huobi Türkiye” or “we”) requires to obtain your prior approval before sending any commercial electronic messages in accordance with the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce numbered 6563 (“e-Commerce Law”).
We wish to send commercial electronic messages to our users (“you”) via SMS, automatic call, phone call, social media platforms and online advertising networks, e-mail and other electronic communication channels for the purpose of providing you with general and special opportunities, recent news and developments regarding our products and services, sending celebration messages such as at birthdays, feasts etc., and promoting and advertising our products and services. We are allowed to send such commercial electronic messages based on your approval.
You can opt-out or unsubscribe, from our marketing communications at any time and free of charge by using the "Unsubscribe" link in each marketing e-mail or contacting us via email@example.com.
As a user of Huobi Türkiye products and services, I hereby accept and declare that I have read and understood the Privacy Notice and Explicit Notice on Commercial Electronic Messages and the Commercial Electronic Messages Approval and give my explicit consent and approval to receive commercial electronic messages in accordance with the LPPD and the e-Commerce Law.