Due to the popularity of Halving Countdown- Predict to Win event, Huobi Global will launch an additional promotion segment“Halving Countdown Xtra – Share to Win 60,000 USDT!” for the second week of Halving Countdown- Predict to Win event.
Promotion Period: 21 April to 27 April 2020 (GMT+8)
How it works:
During the promotion period, 10,000 USDT (Daily Xtra Reward Pool) will be distributed daily on a first-come-first-served basis (based on submission time) to users who fulfill all criteria below:
1) Correctly predict the winning tokens for ≥ 2 consecutive days, and
2) Submit their win by the end of the day (00:00-23:59 (GMT+8)) with user’s UID and the screenshot shared on Telegram in any external group (group must have minimum 300 subscribers) except Huobi’s Official Telegram groups via https://jinshuju.net/f/YBcEEw
*For example: If user wins 2 consecutive days 24 and 25, on 26th upon confirming the result, user must share by 23:59 26th Apr (GMT+8)
3) Register to participate here and submit the event share screenshots online.
Daily Extra Reward = Daily Base Reward * Number of winning streaks
There will be altogether 7 rounds of predictions.
1. The “Halving Countdown – Predict to Win” event will continue in accordance with the original rules. This promotion will only provide additional rewards to users who have won ≥2 times in a row during 21 April to 27 April 2020.
2. A valid registration requires that submitted information is clear and complete in screenshot.
(including both the event page<main landing page/ My prediction page, or My winning page> and the number of subscribers/followers). Participants will be disqualified for this reward if the information provided is incorrect or ambiguous, registration is late.
3. This extra reward will be displayed in the announcement instead of event page, and it will be distributed to the Huobi account along with the original rewards.
4. The rules and regulations of the promotion shall be subject to Huobi’s final interpretative decision and we reserve the rights to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Huobi.
April 20, 2020