Huobi Global has now officially launched “HT Lotto Phase 1”, holding HT to win 1.2M AAC.
Promotion period: 30th June 00:00 – 30th June 2020 23:59 (GMT+8)
Promotion 1: Lucky draw of 50 Lotto winners who hold HT in long term to evenly split 600,000 AAC
30 days before the promotion starts (31st May 00:00 – 29th June 2020 23:59 (GMT+8)), ID verified users with HT average holdings ≥ 1000 HT, are eligible to be drawn for 50 Lotto awards and split 600,000 AAC evenly according to the matching of UID and hash value of the ETH block (see details below).
HT average holding = sum of user’s daily HT holding / 30 days, snapshot is taken daily randomly
Promotion 2: Hold 1000 HT on the day of the promotion and split 600,000 AAC evenly
On the promotion day (30th June 00:00 – 30th June 2020 23:59 (GMT+8)), snapshot will be taken at random time. ID verified users with HT holdings ≥ 1000 HT will share 600,000 AAC awards evenly according to the number of people who meet the requirement.
Detailed rules of Lotto winners lucky draw:
1. Take the last 10 digits in the hash value of the last ETH block before 12:00 (GMT+8) on 1st July, 2020 as the winning numbers.
2. The maximum number of digits of users’ UID is 10 digits. If the number is less than 10 digits, the first digit of the UID will be filled with 0 and up to 10 digits (for example: if the user’s UID is 12345, it will be 0000012345 after it is filled with up to 10 digits).
3. The winning numbers match the user’s UID from the first digit onward. The 50 users with the most consecutive identical digits will win the Lotto prize.
4. If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, it will be generated according to the user’s UID value from small to large (the smaller the UID value, the earlier the registration time).
Detailed rules of hash comparison:
1. Assume that the hash value of the last ETH block before 12:00, 1st July 2020 (GMT+8) is 0x95519f40a75c3f46d0426d5db908458b3d056b929d02b536c1c6d431ec94f093
2. Filter the letters from the end of the value to get a string of numbers: 09551940753f46042659084583056929025361643194093
3. The winning numbers are 1643194093
a. Compare the last 10 digits of the UID, if it matches the last 10 digits of the hash value 1643194093, the winner will be awarded
b. If the first digit does not match, the last 9 digits of the UID are compared. And if they match the last 9 digits of the hash value 643194093 exactly, the winner will be awarded
c. If the first 2 digit do not match, the last 8 digits of the UID are compared. And if they match the last 8 digits of the hash value 43194093 exactly, the winner will be awarded
d. And so on, if there are already 45 users who meet the requirement before, when the last 3 digits of the UID are searched, there are 8 users whose UID matches the last 3 digits of the hash value of the filtered letters. For example, 31093, 452093, 1233093, 98125093, 174896093, 8294547093, 5678093, and 39093 are ranked according to the UID value from small to large. And 31093, 39093, 452093, 1233093, and 5698093 are awarded.
1. For details of the “HT Lotto” series of events, please check: https://support.huobiservice.com/hc/en-us/articles/900001266366.
2. The scope of the HT holding snapshot includes: Exchange Account, Margin Account (margin part), Fiat Account, OTC merchant deposit, Pool Account’s locked in, HT in sub-account belongs to parent account. But HT in the Derivatives Account is not included in the scope of the snapshot.
3. The promotion is limited to parent account that has passed ID verification. Failure to pass the real-name certification before the end of the event is considered as abandoning the qualification for winning. Rewards of the promotion will be distributed to the Exchange Account of Huobi Global within 7 working days after the promotion ends.
4. Huobi Global reserves the right of final interpretation to the promotion. In case of cheating, Huobi Global reserves the right to disqualify its rewards.
5. Digital asset is an innovative product. The volatility of price is high. Please make rational judgements and make prudent decisions.
June 29, 2020