Dear valued users，
Welcome to join our Huobi Options Market Maker Program. If you have more than 3 BTC in your Huobi options account, please provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Huobi UID. (UID without rebate relationship)
- Screenshot of maker trading volume on other platforms. (e.g. trading volume in 30 days, VIP level)
Note: point card deduction, VIP and trading volume related activities, or any form of rebate activities are not supported in this market maker program.
If you are an options VIP from other platforms, you can also apply for the corresponding preferential policy through our Huobi Options VIP Sharing Program. For details, please click>>>
Huobi options market makers enjoy following rights and benefits:
- Preferential fee rate; negative fee rate for makers
- Higher API rate limit;
- Larger position limit;
- Newly joined market makers are free from evaluation in the first natural month;
- Being able to open options sub-accounts without application. (Check more details about contract sub-accounts>>>)
- Colocation service
- The above fee rate discount activity expires at October 31, 2020 (GMT+8);
- For options trading, the transaction fee shall not exceed 12.5% of the premium, the delivery fee shall not exceed 12.5% of the delivery income, and the maker rebate ratio shall not exceed 8% of the premium.
- The market makers of Huobi futures and perpetual swaps can enjoy the preferential policy at the same level directly;
- Colocation service can be used with futures and perpetual swaps;
- The above contents of VIP Client Preferential Policy are only eligible for a certain period. Please check the official announcement for the latest update.
A client applies to be a MM during March, he/she can enjoy the preferential MM fee structure, higher API rate limit and larger position limit without KPI requirements on the maker volume during the whole March, but from the month of April and onwards, the client's MM performance will be evaluated according to the maker volume.For details of performance evaluation criteria:
Huobi Futures has established an official Huobi Futures Quantitative Trading group.
Welcome users to join us: please add our official WeChat account(dm19985,dm59488), leaving note like “add into Quantitative Trading group”. Thanks！
**For more information about API, please check links below:
Huobi Futures official website address:
For oversea users: https://hbdm.com
API access address:
For oversea users: https://api.hbdm.com
Huobi Futures Support Center- Huobi Futures:
Huobi Options API：
API document address: https://docs.huobigroup.com/docs/option/v1/en
Python DEMO address: https://github.com/hbdmapi/hbdm_Python
Java DEMO address: https://github.com/hbdmapi/huobi_option_Java
Postman DEMO address: https://github.com/hbdmapi/huobi_futures_Postman
PS: option api is similar to future and swap apis.
Complete API samples:
- Access Huobi Options information: https://api.hbdm.com/option-api/v1/option_contract_info?contract_code=BTC-USDT-200925-C-10000
- Accesse Huobi Option's higest and lowest price limits: https://api.hbdm.com/option-api/v1/option_price_limit?contract_code=BTC-USDT-200925-C-10000
- Links above are only examples.
API Rate Limit Illustration for Options：
Options , Futures and perpetual swaps are using seperate API rate limits.
Please note that, for both public interface and private interface, there are rate limits, more details are as below:
- Generally, the private interface rate limit of API key is at most 30 times every 3 second for each UID (this 30 times every 3 second rate limit is shared by all the altcoins contracts).
- For public interface used to get information of index, price limit, settlement, delivery, open positions and so on, the rate limit is 60 times every 3 second at most for each IP (this 60 times every 3 second public interface rate limit is shared by all the requests from that IP of non-marketing information, like above).
- In terms of public interface used to get candle chart data, the latest transaction record and information of aggregate market, order book and so on, the rate limit is as below:
- For restful interface: 800 times/second for one IP at most.
- For websocket: The rate limit for “req” request is 50 times at once. No limit for “sub” request as the data will be pushed by sever voluntarily.
- WebSocket, the private order push interface, requires API KEY Verification:
Each UID can build at most create 30 WS connections for private order push at the same time. For each account, contracts of the same underlying coin only need to subscribe one WS order push, e.g. users only need to create one WS order push connection for BTC Contract which will automatically push orders of BTC-USDT contracts. Please note that the rate limit of WS order push and RESTFUL private interface are separated from each other, with no relations.
- Will response following string for "header" via api
ratelimit-limit: the upper limit of requests per time, unit: time
ratelimit-interval: reset interval (reset the number of request), unit: ms
ratelimit-remaining: the left available request number for this round, unit: time
ratelimit-reset: upper limit of reset time used to reset request number, unit: ms
Join in us
Huobi Futures Official Media Authenticator please click here>>>