How to use the 【Automatic Maker】 function on the web page?
1. Upon selection of the token for lending, daily loan interest rates, amount (with the loan periods of 10, 20 and 30 days), user can click 【Loan】button, generating a Loan Order request as shown below: (If 【Automatic maker】 is turned on, the repaid assets will be automatically placed in order for others to borrow according to the original rules. The daily interest rate of the pending order is the same as before: the limit price remains unchanged, and the market price is based on the optimal coin interest rate.)
2. Upon successful submission of of Loan Order, users can view the status and records in 【Maker in process】 and 【Collection in progress】, and flexibly choose to turn on or off 【Automatic maker】. Only loan orders that are unfilled can be cancelled.
3. When【Automatic maker】 is turned on, the repaid assets will be automatically placed in order and the cycle and the daily interest rate are consistent with the initial order. The limit price remains unchanged, and the market price is based on the optimal coin interest rate.
For example: The loan amount of Annie who turned on 【Automatic maker】 was 2 BTC with the daily interest rate of 0.01% and the cycle of 10 days. When the borrower repaid 1 BTC on the 5th day in advance, the system will automatically create a loan order of 1 BTC with the daily interest rate of 0.01% and the cycle of 10 days for others to borrow. The borrower repaid the remaining 1 BTC on the 10th day. Then the system will continue to create a loan order of 1 BTC according to the original rule.
1. When the 【Automatic maker】 is turned on (triggered), the system will create corresponding loan orders for the repaid assets.
2. Users will receive the coin interest when the loan amount is repaid.