Detailed rules of Lotto winners lucky draw:
1. Take the last 10 digits in the hash value of the last TRON block before 10:00:00 (GMT+8) on August 12 (including that moment), 2020 as the winning ticket numbers, and running the rule to the next and so forth during the event.
2. The maximum number of digits of users’ UID is 10 digits. If the number is less than 10 digits, the first digit of the UID will be filled with 0 and up to 10 digits (for example: if the user’s UID is 12345, it will be 0000012345 after it is filled with up to 10 digits).
3. The winning numbers match the user’s UID from the first digit onward. The 50 users with the most consecutive identical digits will win the Lotto prize.
4. If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, it will be generated according to the user’s UID value from small to large (the smaller the UID value, the earlier the registration time).
Detailed rules of hash comparison:
1. Assume that the hash value of the last TRON block before 10:00:00, August 12, 2020 (GMT+8) is 0x95519f40a75c3f46d0426d5db908458b3d056b929d02b536c1c6d431ec94f093
2. Filter the letters from the end of the value to get a string of numbers: 09551940753f46042659084583056929025361643194093
3. The winning numbers are 1643194093
a. Compare the last 10 digits of the UID, if it matches the last 10 digits of the hash value 1643194093, the winner will be awarded
b. If the first digit does not match, the last 9 digits of the UID are compared. And if they match the last 9 digits of the hash value 643194093 exactly, the winner will be awarded
c. If the first 2 digit do not match, the last 8 digits of the UID are compared. And if they match the last 8 digits of the hash value 43194093 exactly, the winner will be awarded
d. And so on, if there are 5 winner places left , and the last 3 digits of the UID are searched with 8 users whose UID matches the last 3 digits of the hash value of the filtered letters. For example, 31093, 452093, 1233093, 98125093, 174896093, 8294547093, 5678093, and 39093 are ranked according to the UID value from small to large. And 31093, 39093, 452093, 1233093, and 5698093 are awarded.
Article is closed for comments.