To further active trade market, Huobi Global will add three new ETP products : ETH*3, ETH*(-3) and ETH*(-1). The product logic is consistent with the one of BTC*3, BTC*(-3) and BTC*(-1).
Effective time: 17:30, September 11, 2020 (GMT+8)
In order to improve trading experience and control market risks,we will implement the following product rules for the six products of ETP:BTC*3, BTC*(-3), BTC*(-1), ETH*3, ETH*(-3) and ETH*(-1).
The holding limit of BTC*3, BTC*(-3), BTC*(-1) has been implemented on 8/9/2020
The following is the product introduction:
1. Holding Limit (Click Here To Check)
That is, if the amount to be purchased (subscribed) + the current holding amount> the maximum holding amount, the user will not be able to purchase (subscribe) more.
2. Order price limit with NAV
- Order price cannot be higher than 5% of NAV
- Order price cannot be lower than 5% of NAV
- Trading in ETP comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Please hold it with caution.
- Huobi Global will dynamically adjust the maximum holding of ETP according to the market risk rate.
Click on the following links to learn more about ETP:
September 11, 2020
Identity Authentication Requirements:
Due to local laws and regulations, the following countries and regions are temporarily unable to trade ETP products, including Belarus, Myanmar, Congo, Cuba, Hong Kong(China), Iran, Iraq, Côte d’Ivoire, Japan, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, the United States, Zimbabwe