According to the official plan of Value DeFi Protocol (Click here for Voting Result and Migration FAQ), YFV will be swapped to VALUE in a 1:1 ratio. Huobi Global will support the migration and open the deposits, withdrawals and spot trading of VALUE (Value Liquidity) at 11:00 AM on November 4, 2020 (GMT+8). The schedules are as follows:
- At 11:00 on October 29 (GMT+8), the system will automatically close the positions and settle the orders of YFV/USD Coin-Margined Swap, and then will delist YFV/USD Coin-Margined Swaps; Click here for more.
- At 13:00 on October 29 (GMT+8), YFV deposits and withdrawals will be closed;
- At 14:00 on October 29 (GMT+8), the system will cancel all YFV pending orders and close YFV spot trading (YFV/USDT, YFV/BTC, YFV/ETH). Then YFV will be swapped to VALUE in a 1:1 ratio;
- At 11:00 on November 4 (GMT+8), VALUE deposits and withdrawals, as well as VALUE spot trading (VALUE/USDT, VALUE/BTC, VALUE/ETH) will be available.
Your YFV assets will be swapped to VALUE once the migration is completed. Don't forget to deposit YFV to Huobi Global before 13:00 on October 29 (GMT+8), and we will handle all migration matters for you.
1. Please close your positions and cancel your open orders in time. Once the trading pairs are closed, users' pending orders will be cancelled by the system and their token assets will be refunded to their Exchange accounts. (assets in Futures accounts will be transferred back to Exchange accounts).
2. The valuation of YFV will not be displayed during the suspension (the conversion of total assets of accounts does not include YFV) because the real-time price of YFV cannot be obtained.
3. Trading digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions.
4. All information displayed on Huobi Global do not constitute investment advice. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
October 27, 2020