The Bitcoin Cash hard fork was completed, and BCHA (Bitcoin Cash ABC) has now been distributed to all Huobi users, which can be checked on the "Exchange Account-History" page.
Huobi Global will launch BCHA (Bitcoin Cash ABC) in Inno Hub. The holding limit of a single project of each account is 50,000 USDT equivalents of tokens, and there is no holding limit for API trading, insiders and above (Huobi VIP). The schedules are as follows:
- Open BCHA trading (BCHA/USDT, BCHA/BTC) at 20:00 on November 19, 2020 (UTC+8);
- Open BCHA deposits and withdrawals once we deem the network to be secure and stable.
- Huobi Global will limit the listed price to limited order within 5 minutes after opening trading, and the price shall not be more than 5 times of the opening price, and the normal trading will resume after that.
BCHA Distribution Rules:
- Snapshot Time: at 20:00 on November 15, 2020 (UTC+8)
- Snapshot Scope: Snapshots of the BCH assets (spot trading, futures, fiat, margin, and mining) of the Huobi account will be taken. Executed Sell Orders, Uncredited Deposits and Completed Withdrawals will not be counted at the time of the snapshot.
- Distribution Ratio: at a ratio of 1 BCH = 1 BCHA
- Click here for more: Huobi Global Will Support The Upcoming Bitcoin Cash HardFork
Risk reminder:Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations (especially newly listed assets). Before trading BCHA, please have a full understanding of all the risks and be prudent of your own decisions.
November 19, 2020
Article is closed for comments.