Thank you for your continuous support and trust to HT.
We have integrated HT related information for November for your review.
I. Huobi Token Data and Events Calendar
1. Data of Huobi Token
Huobi Global has burnt 6.31 million HT ($24.9 million USDT) in November (83.75% rise in number compared to October). As of December 15th, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 232,394,600 HT.
The HT deflation rate of the month is 2.2%. 【HT deflation rate = 6,314,000 burnt*75%/214,755,000 HT】
Aggregate HT Circulation Amount: 267,605,300 HT
HT Circulation Amount: 210,019,400 HT
HT month-on-month user growth: 3.97%
Please refer HT burning scheme of Huobi Global to the following:
2. Events Calendar of Huobi Token
①On December 10, Huobi Group announced a limited rollout of Huobi ECO Chain (Heco), an EVM-compatible public chain that provides blockchain developers with an efficient and low-cost on-chain environment for decentralized applications (dApps), smart contracts, and digital assets.
②NerveNetwork supported HT cross-chain staking on December 10th.
③As of December 14th, Huobi Global has launched 8 new coin staking and 10 DeFi liquidity mining and have locked a total of 79 million HT and distributed $7 million worth of USDT to HT campaign participants.
3. Institutional Coverage
①CoinHelmes: Huobi had 732 Bitcoin, 61,800 ETH and 78,432,600 USDT net inflows in 5 days between November 26th and November 30th.
(Note: The above data is published independently by third-party research institutions, and Huobi Global only quotes third-party data, and Huobi Global is not legally accountable for the third-party data.)
II. Business Development of Huobi
1. Huobi Global has listed four new assets - HBAR, FIS, KAVA and BCHA in November.
2. Huobi Global supports ETH 2.0 staking on December 1st. As of 6:00 UTC on December 11, 36,926 ETH has been staked through Huobi ETH 2.0 staking campaign.
3. On December 4th, Huobi Inno Labs has established. Huobi Inno Labs announced a 5 million USDT investment to the Polkadot Ecosystem Support Fund to promote the development of the ecosystem and support projects and individuals financially with their contribution promoting the prosperity of the Polkadot ecosystem. Sponsorship can be applied through email: email@example.com
4. Huobi and Protocol Labs have started cooperation on a new incubator program focused on Filecoin and backed with a $10 million investment fund.
5. On November 26th, Huobi Global VIP campaign has enabled users with discounted VIP trading rate through quick deposits. As of December 8th, 26,478 Bitcoin has been deposited to Huobi Global through the campaign.
6. BTC.com has shown that as of 4:00 UTC on 19th of November, the Bitcoin computing power of Huobi Mining Pool has increased by 10.08%, taking the third place of the world mining pools and the first place among exchange mining pools.
7. Huobi App has enabled USDT margined perpetual swaps on November 5th, as of December 11th, USDT margined perpetual swaps have supported 32 crypto assets including BTC, ETH, XRP, etc and allowed the trading on Website, API and App with high leverage rate up to 125X.
III. Media Coverage
1. ChainDD – Du Jun: How will blockchain reconfigure global financial infrastructure
On December 6th, Du Jun, co-founder of Huobi was invited to attend the 2020 Silicon Valley High-Tech Conference, where he delivered a speech on "How will blockchain reconfigure the global financial infrastructure? “ In his speech, Du Jun shared many advantages of blockchain distributed ledger technology and proposed five business model innovations of "blockchain + finance" in combination with these advantages.
2. CoinNess – Huobi Declares Rumor on AE 51% Double Spending Attack. No AEDS Attack, No Fund Lost
According to Aeternity (AE) community, AE was attacked with 51% double spending on December 7 and lost more than 39 million AE tokens. In this regard, a spokesperson of Huobi Global stated and clarified that the Huobi security team has the strictest risk control system in the industry, by evaluating the number of recharge confirmations, delaying the uploading of large amounts, closing the wallet after monitoring the on-chain, we are able to rollback to the correct state immediately, and we captured abnormal signals in computing power from four directions and was able to defend against the AE double spend attack and secured all users fund with 0 lost.
Thank you Huobi Fellows, see you next month.
December 15, 2020