To further active trade market, Huobi Global will add new ETP products: EOS*3 and EOS*(-3). The product logic is consistent with the one of others.
Effective time: 11:00 AM, October 24, 2020 (GMT+8)
In order to improve trading experience and control market risks, Huobi Global will implement the following product rules for EOS*3 and EOS*(-3):
1. Holding Limit (Click Here To Check)
That is, if the amount to be purchased (subscribed) + the current holding amount> the maximum holding amount, the user will not be able to purchase (subscribe) more.
2. Order price limit with NAV
- Order price cannot be higher than 5% of NAV
- Order price cannot be lower than 5% of NAV
- Trading in ETP comes with high risks due to the price is volatile. Please hold it with caution.
- Huobi Global will dynamically adjust the maximum holding of ETP according to the market risk rate.
Click on the following links to learn more about ETP:
October 24, 2020
Identity Authentication Requirements:
Due to local laws and regulations, the following countries and regions are temporarily unable to trade ETP products, including Belarus, Myanmar, Congo, Cuba, Hong Kong(China), Iran, Iraq, Côte d’Ivoire, Japan, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, the United States, Zimbabwe