Visit https://www.huobi.bi/zh-cn/ and log in to your sub-account. If it is prompted that you have not currently activated Futures, you could activate through the following two methods:
Note: you’re recommended to activate Futures for your main account first.
1. Click “My” icon on the upper navigation bar and select “Sub-account” to enter into the sub-account management page. Select the corresponding sub-account, click “Set - Trading permissions”, and click the button to enable “Trading access for Futures”.
2. Then you’ll see the prompt “Successful”. Log in to the sub-account again and you can begin Futures trading.
1. Visit https://www.huobi.bi/zh-cn/ and log in to your main account. Click “Futures” and follow the prompts to activate the trading permissions of Futures for your main account.
2. Click “My” icon on the upper navigation bar and select “Sub-account”.
3. Enter into the sub-account management page and click “Futures”.
a). If you already have sub-accounts, select the corresponding sub-account and click the button to enable the access.
b). If you do not have a sub-account, click “Create Sub-account” and enter the information as required.
4. After your sub-account is created, you could refer to the guide from step 1 to activate the trading permissions for Futures.
Article is closed for comments.