To promote the healthy development of the blockchain industry and protect the legitimate rights and interests of investors, for Enigma (ENG) which meets the terms of 19 (4) of Token Administration Regulations of Huobi, we have decided to delist ENG at 12:00 on December 29th, 2020 (UTC+8).
See the details below:
- ENG deposits will be closed at 22:00 on December 28th, 2020 (UTC+8).
- ENG trading (ENG/BTC) will be removed at 12:00 on December 29th, 2020 (UTC+8).
- We will support long-term ENG withdrawal service.
Important to note:
1. According to ENG to SCRT swap, the Community run ENG to SCRT swap is scheduled to close at 15:00 on January 2nd, 2021 (UTC+8). After this date it will be impossible to burn your ENG for SCRT. ENG holders should follow the official steps to complete the swap as soon as possible.
2. It is recommended that users cancel ENG pending orders in advance. Once the trading pair (ENG/BTC) is removed, users' pending orders will be cancelled by the system and their token assets will be refunded to their exchange account balance.
3. Trading digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions.
4. All information displayed on Huobi Global do not constitute investment advice. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Click to view Token Administration Regulations of Huobi.
December 28th, 2020
Huobi Group is a digital asset exchange with global competence and influence. Huobi’s 7 years of risk control experience is also leveraged to ensure the security and reliability of the exchange. Thanks for supporting Huobi. You can invite your friends to trade on Huobi and enjoy 30% fee rebates!
【Official Website】 【Media Authenticator】 【Invitation Rebates】 【Official Telegram】
【Official Customer Service Email】firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.