- What is optional mode?
It refers to an innovative transaction mode. As a buyer, if you choose optional mode ads or you are matched to it (A single transaction with at least an equivalent of 10,000RMB is a must), the transaction will be processed under the Mode.
When the order status is pending, you can cancel it with no responsibility if your demands are not met by the merchant (such cancellation will not be credited to the number of cancellations on the day). The pending order is only valid for 20 minutes, during which you are unable to check his/her payment method. If neither you nor the merchant proceeds to the next step, the order will be automatically canceled after the timeout.
You will enter the transaction process once the order is confirmed, which means you can check the merchant’s payment method and make a payment.
- How can I use optional mode ads?
- You can choose ads tagged with optional mode to place orders when trading in the “OTC” zone. Please note that the minimum trading size is an equivalent value of 10,000 RMB.
- You can choose to open the optional mode when trading in the “Fast” zone. The system will match you with the optimal price in all ads. If the order is matched with the optional mode ads, the transaction will be processed under the Mode; if not, the order will be processed under a normal mode.
- How does it affect me when I use the optional mode?
You can communicate with the merchant if she/he hasn’t accepted your order. You have the right to cancel the order with no responsibility if your demands are not met, and place a new one after cancellation.
When your order is confirmed, you can check his/her payment method and proceed to complete the transaction.
- How do I make a payment when I use the optional mode?
Once the order is confirmed, you should select the payment method set by the merchant, and complete the payment within the given time limit.
- What should I follow if I use the optional mode?
You need to know and agree to comply with Innovative optional mode ads Service Agreement.
- How can I cancel the optional mode?
- You can choose ads without the optional mode tag to place orders when trading in the “OTC” zone.
- You can close the Mode when trading in the “Fast” zone.
- How does it affect me when I cancel the order?
The transaction will be terminated if you cancel the order (such cancellation will not be credited to the number of cancellations on the day). To create a sound trading environment, we advise you to think twice before canceling orders.
- Why is my pending order canceled atomically?
The pending order is only valid for 20 minutes. If neither you nor the merchant proceeds to the next step, the order will be automatically canceled after the timeout.
- Why is my order being declined?
The merchant has the right to cancel the order if his/her demands are not met. You can communicate with the merchant through the Chat Window for reasons in detail.
- What should I do if my order is canceled or declined?
We advise you to communicate with the merchant firstly. If he/she agrees to continue the transaction, you can contact customer service to resume the order and then move the transaction forward.