1. Brief Introduction
Polkastarter is a Protocol built for cross-chain token pools and auctions, enabling projects to raise capital on a decentralized environment based on Polkadot.
2. Detailed Introduction
Polkastarter is a permissionless protocol built for cross-chain token pools and auctions, enabling projects to raise capital on a decentralized and interoperable environment based on Polkadot.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects will be able to raise and exchange capital cheap and fast. Users will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and to use assets that go way beyond the current ERC20 standard.
3. Token Allocation
(1) 45% of the funds will be used to support the developer team.
(2) Marketing actions such as partnerships, awareness and go-to market strategy will account for 20% of the total funds raised.
(3) Legal and Accountancy will represent 5% of the total funds raised.
(4) 30% of funds will be used to provide liquidity to Uniswap and other exchanges.
- Seed Sale: 15%
- Private-Sale: 27.5%
- Team & Advisors: 10%
- Marketing Fund: 15%
- Liquidity Fund 22,5%
- Foundational Reserve: 10%
4. Token Information and Release Schedule
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 47.948.023
- Private Round Price: $0,025
- Public Round Price: $0,05
Token Lock-up plan and release plan:
- Seed: 20% unlocked before listing, then 10% monthly over 8 months.
- Private: 25% unlocked before listing, then 25% monthly over 3 months
- Liquidity: 22.22% unlocked before listing, then 8.88% monthly over 5 months, then 6.67% monthly over 1 month, then 4.44% monthly over 6 months
- Marketing: 20% unlocked before listing, then 6.67% monthly over 12 months
- Team & Foundational tokens: 1 year fully locked, then 25% quarterly.
5. Related links
- Official website: www.polkastarter.com
- Whitepaper: click here to check
- Telegram: https://t.me/polkastarter
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/polkastarter
- Medium: https://polkastarter.medium.com
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.