Thank you for your continuous support and trust in HT.
We have integrated HT-related information for February for your review.
I. Huobi Token Data and Events Calendar
1. Data of Huobi Token
- In February 2021, Huobi Global burnt 5.385 million HT (about 69.709 million USDT), which is 19.85% higher than that in January. As of March 15th, 2021, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 255.392 million.
- The HT deflation rate of the month is 2.05%. 【Calculation Function: HT inflation rate = （5.385 million HT burnt amount * (15%/20%)）/ previous period's total quantity in circulation 196.809 million HT】
Aggregate HT Circulation Amount: 244,607,000 HT
Current HT Circulation Amount: 192,770,700 HT
HT holders growth compare to January: 23.6% higher than that in January
Please refer HT burning scheme of Huobi Global to the following:
The Results for HT Token Burn Program Community Vote
Announcement on the Continuation of “Monthly” Burn of HT
2. Huobi Token Activities of March
- Huobi Global Loan Service added the HT pledge for high denomination USDT lending.
- As of March 10, Huobi Global has launched 15 new mining campaigns and 10 DeFi liquidity mining campaigns, with a 115 million HT TVL, and has released over $8.2 million worth of rewards to participants of HT staking campaigns.
3. Institutional Data
TokenInsight: On Feb. 10, blockchain research firm TokenInsight said in its "2020 Huobi Exchange Annual Summary" that in 2020, Huobi's total annual digital asset trading volume was $2,84.2713 billion, including $60.184 billion in spot, $224.075 billion in futures, and $123 million in options, which basically covered the common trading services in the digital asset market.
(Note: The above data is published independently by third-party research institutions, and Huobi Global only quotes third-party data. Huobi Global is not legally responsible for the third-party data.)
II Business Development at Huobi
1. In February 2021, Huobi Global launched NFT asset FLOW, Layer2 asset ZKS, and DeFi asset MASK.
2. On March 3, Huobi Global launched the KAVA5 campaign, providing a $20,000 equivalent KAVA and Tesla reward for KAVA traders.
3. On March 9, Huobi Global launched DOCK airdrop & mining campaigns.
4. On March 10, Huobi Global launched XEM mining activity, rewarding XEM traders with Azera ES6 and 45,000 XEM.
5. On March 11, Huobi Global launched STPT mining, rewarding Tesla and 670,000 STPT for STPT traders.
6. On February 25, Huobi Futures launched the "Huobi Futures Carnival, 100,000 USDT Rewards for Grabs" campaign. As of the end of February, Huobi USDT local perpetual contract has supported 69 varieties. All 39 varieties support real-time settlement in full position mode, and users can withdraw their profits at any time after closing their positions. In order to continue to expand the benefits and interests of the invited rebate partners, Huobi Futures upgraded its rebate mechanism from the original 40% rebate to 60% with the maximum length of permanent rebate.
III Media Coverage
1. Times：Huobi joined the New Champions community to work with WEF to bring our ideas and approaches to solving global challenges, becoming the second digital currency company in the world to be approved to join the community.
2. CoinNess: Huobi VP of Global Markets Ciara Sun: Inclusive Innovation and Other Valuable Qualities Can Help Women Rise to the Top of Blockchain
Ciara Sun, Vice President of Global Markets at Huobi, Michael Saylor, Chairman and CEO of MicroStrategy, Christina Lomazzo, Head of Blockchain at UNICEF, Alissa
Ostrove, Chief of Staff at CryptoCompare, and Sparrow, were among the speakers at the "Power of Women in Blockchain" seminar held online on March 9, according to Coinness. Christina Lomazzo, Chief of Staff of CryptoCompare Alissa Ostrove, Spartan co-founder Melody He, and Penn State Law School professor Tonya Evans were among the attendees.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
3. Financial sector: Huobi co-founder Du Jun: expecting digital asset investment business to enter the mainstream market
CoinDesk, on March 4, Huobi Technology Holdings Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Huobi Technology", 01611, HK) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Huobi Capital Management, was permitted by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission to issue virtual currency funds.
The co-founder of Huobi, Du Jun, said, "In the United States, institutions represented by Tesla are gradually introducing Bitcoin into mainstream asset allocation, the US licensed digital currency exchange Coinbase has officially submitted its prospectus, taking the last step before listing and trading, and Nasdaq is also attracting blockchain companies to join, which will affect the Asian region and likewise the development trend of the blockchain industry. This indicates that both blockchain and digital asset investments are gradually entering the mainstream.
4. The Block: Huobi exchange's sister firm to launch pure BTC, ETH funds in Hong Kong
Huobi exchange’s sister firm plans to launch three funds that are 100% invested in crypto assets
The pure crypto funds come after it receives new regulatory clearance from Hong Kong regulators in addition to gaining a type 9 license last year.
Dear users, we'll see you next month.
March 15, 2021
Article is closed for comments.