Becoming a VIP Client or Market Maker of Huobi USDT-margined Swaps could enjoy a preferential fee rate.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a preferential fee rate.
★★★Requirements for becoming a USDT-margined swaps market maker. Click for details>>>
★★★ If you are a VIP client from another platform, you could enjoy a preferential fee rate through our VIP sharing program.
- The above contents are only eligible for a certain period and are tentatively valid until Nov. 30, 2020 (GMT+8). Please check the official announcement for the latest update;
- Maker order: A maker transaction refers to placing a limit order which does not instantly be filled with the open orders in the order book, therefore the order will be placed in the order book and wait to be filled. A Maker order can only be finalized after a fully complete transaction. Maker trading increases the liquidity of the order book;
- When a user’s order takes the initiative to fill with the maker order you placed, you will pay the maker fees. (please note that if a user’s limit order is actively filled with the limit order you placed, but the order time is earlier than yours, you will have to pay the taker fee);
- Taker order: A taker transaction refers to placing an order by using the price selected from the order book and entering the quantity, then the order will be instantly filled with the order in the order book;
- If the order you placed takes the initiative to fill with another user’s maker order, you will have to pay the taker fees;
- Negative fee rate means no transaction fee will be charged, and the transaction fee paid will be refunded in real time.
Join us through: