To celebrate the Options’ going live on Huobi APP, Huobi Futures now introduces “Options Longs vs. Shorts: Who’s Going to Win 10,000 USDT?” activity. Users who complete a transaction with any amount will have a chance to win awards!
Activity Time: 18:00 Oct. 9- 23:59 Oct. 15, 2020 (GMT+8)
Activity 1: Longs vs. Shorts, who is the winner?
Longs: complete a transaction with any amount can join to grab 10,000 USDT. The transaction shall limit to buying call options to open a long position or selling put options to open a long position.
Shorts: complete a transaction with any amount can join to grab 10,000 USDT. The transaction shall limit to buying put options to open a short position or selling call options to open a short position.
After the activity ends, the camp with more participants can join to grab another 10,000 USDT.
Activity 2: Share the poster and upload the screenshot to get 3 USDT each
Users who complete the following two tasks can get 3 USDT each. The awards will be delivered in a first-come, first-served basis and will only be delivered to the first 1,000!
- Complete an options transaction with any amount
- Share the activity poster to social media (Telegram, Facebook, Twitter) and upload the screenshot to https://su-8093e18f196b3d42.jinshuju.com/f/nN6P9u
- Sub-account shall not participate in this event as an independent account;
- Trade Huobi options: https://futures.huobi.pr/en-us/option/exchange;
- The activity is limited to BTC and ETH options. For activity1, only transactions related to opening a position will be calculated while transactions related to closing positions will not;
- Users can join both two camps, meaning users who join Longs could also join Shorts at the same time;
- The awards will be delivered to winners’ options account within one week after the activity ends. Please kindly note the email or SMS notification;
- Huobi Futures shall disqualify user’s participation if any malicious behavior is detected;
- Huobi Futures reserves the right of final interpretation to this event.
Join us through: