Huobi Global will perform a scheduled system upgrade from 01:00 to 03:00 on July 2, 2020 (GMT+8) for approximately 120 minutes (Account balances will not be impacted). During the upgrade, the following system modules & features will be impacted:
Scope of Impact
|| From 01:00 to 03:00 on July 2, 2020 (GMT+8) (approx. 120 min)
|| (1) Registration and login features.
(2) Order input, cancellation, Quick Buy/ Sell and other trade execution features.
(3) Other features such as deposit & withdrawal, creating ads, point card and HT deduction.
(4) Asset transfers between Exchange accounts, Margin accounts, Fiat accounts, Futures accounts and Sub-accounts.
|| Spot, Margin and Fiat trading areas on Huobi Global (WEB, APP, API and PC Client)
Before the system upgrade, please be noted that
- in case of major fluctuations in the market, we will postpone the upgrade time and issue a notice according to the actual situation
- please take necessary precautionary risk control measures by canceling orders in advance, temporarily increase Margin balances, repaying loans or closing positions in advance.
During the system upgrade, please be noted that
- Spot trading, Margin trading and Fiat trading will be affected.
- users who download the APP for the first time will not be able to log in. Transfers between Futures account and Spot account will be unavailable to all users. Other trading on Huobi Futures will not be affected. Please log in to Futures accounts directly for trading.
- We will reserve 15 minutes for you to cancel orders before the system upgrade is completed. Please pay attention to the latest announcement on the official website.
We will publish an announcement notification once the upgrade process has ended. You may obtain a status update of the upgrade via our Telegram Group (https://t.me/huobiglobalofficial) or Customer Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thanks for your support and understanding!
June 29, 2020