Buy crypto with Credit card / Debit card
The pricing offered to you is consisted of 4 fee components:
1. Interchange Fees charged by your card issuing bank;
2. A Visa or MasterCard Scheme Fee, which is charged by the Card Scheme (Visa or MasterCard) for using their network;
3. Acquirer Fee refers to a fee paid to our acquirer for the provision of payment processing services to your cryptocurrency purchase, in which interchange rates and Visa/MasterCard scheme fee, and their service fees are included.
4. Huobi Fees, which are a margin or spread fee (“Spread”), and a flat fee for Huobi’s services.
A full list of Fees:
- Visa Interchange Fee>> https://www.visa.co.uk/about-visa/visa-in-europe/fees-and-interchange.html#2
- Mastercard Interchange Fee>> https://www.mastercard.us/content/dam/public/mastercardcom/na/us/en/documents/merchant-rates-2019-2020-oct-2019.pdf
- Buy crypto with Credit card / Debit card Pricing >> https://www.huobi.gi/pages/#id=1078&pid=2522
Buy crypto on Huobi P2P