Dear valued users,
Huobi Futures sub-accounts function is live now! All users can create 200 sub-accounts(200 for futures and 200 for perpetual swaps) at most without account balance requirement. With this function, the master account can set permissions for sub-accounts and query sub-accounts assets.
Please log in Huobi Futures website to open sub-accounts function.
Step 1. Master accounts must complete risk verification and get activated first. Please visit Huobi Futures official website (https://futures.huobi.sc) , log in your master account and click “Sub-account” from the drop-down box on the top right of web page.
Step 2. Please click “Sub-account management of Exchange” on “Sub-account” administration page.
Step 3. Go to the administration page of “Sub-account management of Exchange”. You can create sub-accounts, transfer assets from master account to sub-accounts and set login configuration here.
Notice: Only when sub-accounts’ login configuration is set successfully and passwords are created, can they be logged on website and APP.
Step 4. After creating sub-accounts, you can click “open” to open sub-accounts’ futures / perpetual swaps transaction service on the administration page. You can also change permissions, transfer assets and check balance here.
- Sub-accounts cannot start to trade futures / perpetual swaps directly before activating the service via master account first.
- Users can only change sub-accounts’ passwords, unbound GA via master account.
- The master account can create and edit the API of sub-accounts while the sub-accounts have no authority.
- Sub-accounts will share the same preferential futures / perpetual swaps trading fees and API rate limit with the corresponding master account with no-extra operation. If you need to apply for higher sub-accounts position upper limit, please provide your sub-accounts UIDs to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll deal with it immediately.
- If users use both master account and its sub-accounts to participate in Huobi Futures giveaway or other activities, the results will be counted on the whole performance of the master account and its sub-accounts. Awards would be deposited to the master account. Please note that sub-accounts cannot participate activities alone without master account.
Join us through: