Huobi Global will officially launch "FastTrack (Phase 13)" on September 9, 2020 to vote for listing. The campaign is divided into two stages: "Deposit to Vote" and "Use HT to Vote". The two projects will release a total of 500,000 USDT equivalent token as rewards. At the end of this phase, a total of approximately 150,000 USDT equivalent HT will be burned.
Please note: Staked HT in ACH or DeFi Liquidity Mining will count towards the computation of FastTrack HT holding snapshots, but cannot be used for HT voting. If you need to participate in HT voting, please deposit or trade HT in time, and use the HT balance in the Exchange account to vote.
Ⅰ. Project Information
Project name: DF (dForce)
Project introduction: Click Here to View
Total amount of releasing tokens: 550,000 DF
Converted price during the "Deposit to Vote" stage: 1 DF = 0.4545 USDT = 0.1010 HT
The discounted price of the "Use HT to Vote" stage: 1 DF = 0.0505 HT
Project name: SAND (The Sandbox)
Project introduction: Click Here to View
Total amount of releasing tokens: 6,000,000 SAND
Converted price during the "Deposit to Vote" stage: 1 SAND = 0.04166 USDT = 0.009258 HT
The discounted price of the "Use HT to Vote" stage: 1 SAND = 0.004629 HT
Ⅱ. Participation Eligibility Criteria
"Deposit to Vote" stage: users who have passed ID verification before 11:59:59 on September 10, 2020 (GMT+8).
"Use HT to Vote" stage: users with minimum daily holding of 1,000 HT starting from 00:00:00 on September 2 to 23:59:59 on September 9, 2020 (GMT+8).
Ⅲ. Time Arrangement
|Open "Deposit" for the candidated projects||September 9, 2020 16:00:00|
|"Deposit to Vote" stage||September 9, 2020 16:00:00-September 10, 2020 11:59:59 (20 hours in total)|
|"Use HT to Vote" stage||September 10, 2020 20:00:00-September 10, 2020 20:59:59 (1 hour in total)|
|Reward Distribution and Result Announcement||Before September 10, 2020 22:00:00|
|Open "Withdraw" for the candidated projects||September 10, 2020 22:00:00|
|The first-ranked project in total votes lists||September 10, 2020 22:00:00, USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be launched.|
|The second-ranked project in total votes lists||September 11, 2020 11:00:00, USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be launched.|
|HT burn||September 10, 2020 21:00:00- 23:59:59|
Ⅳ. Rules Introduction
|Type of event||Deposit Voting||HT Voting|
|Voting project selection||Deposit any one or two candidates of projects’ tokens||Only one of the candidates can be selected (only one vote can be made)|
|Voting method||Deposit refers to the vote (subject to the confirmed arrival time). The accumulated effective deposit amount is converted into HT, and 1 HT is recorded as 1 vote.||Use the HT balance in the Exchange account to vote. The HT voted will be frozen and unfrozen after the exchange is completed. 1 HT is counted as 1 vote.|
|Number of votes||
DF: The lower limit is 100 DF, and the upper limit is 49,505 DF
SAND: The lower limit is 1,081 SAND, and the upper limit is 540,074 SAND
(The deposit amount that does not meet the lower limit will not be recorded; the deposit amount of a single project exceeding the upper limit will be recorded as 5000 votes)
|Lower limit is 10 HT, upper limit is 5000 HT|
Each project will release 100,000 USDT equivalent tokens in this phase.
User’s reward = user’s effective deposit amount / total effective deposit amount of all users * tokens of project releasing in this phase (100,000 USDT)
Each project will release 150,000 USDT equivalent tokens in this phase. Among them, users will be picked at random to share 20% of the project's tokens, and the remaining users will share the remaining 80% tokens.
Reward for non-lucky draw winners = user’s vote / total votes of all users except lucky draw winners * (corresponding tokens of project releasing in this phase * 80%)
Reward for lucky draw winners = user’s vote / total votes of all lucky draw winners * (corresponding tokens of project releasing in this phase * 20%)
FastTrack (Phase 13) will take the last BTC block hash value before 21:00:00 (GMT+8) on September 10, 2020 (including that moment) as the winning numbers. Click here for "Huobi FastTrack Lucky Draw Rules".
1. The scope of snapshots of HT holdings includes: Exchange accounts, Margin accounts (Excluding the loaned part), Fiat accounts, Pool staking, Futures accounts. (The HT holdings of all sub-accounts are included in the corresponding parent account)
2. Trading Protection: In order to avoid extreme price volatility due to exuberance, we will restrict the use of market orders within 5 mins after official trading opens and users are unable to place orders at prices 5 times higher than the highest tradable price during our Second Price Limit Round.
3. At the end of the "Deposit to Vote", the deposit amount with less than 12 confirmations will not be counted (deemed as invalid). Please complete the deposit operation in advance.
4. Users can participate in the web, client and APP (latest version). Please complete the APP update in advance.
5. If found cheating, Huobi reserves the right to cancel relevant parties’ eligibility.
6. Huobi FastTrack is only open to users from countries where digital asset trading is not forbidden.
7. Huobi reserves the right for final interpretation.
Ⅵ. Risk warning
Since the launch of FastTrack, Huobi Global users’ participation has been relatively enthusiastic. However, since the tokens selected by FastTrack are currently circulated in the secondary market and have fair prices in the market, the prices of some tokens will have great fluctuations with market conditions. Huobi Global reminds you:
1. Digital asset trading is a high-risk trading method that may cause partial or total losses. Users are requested to participate cautiously and carefully consider the experience of trading digital assets and the degree of risk that can be tolerated before deciding to buy or sell.
2. The content of FastTrack announcement and other information on Huobi Global is not a suggestion of investment advice. Huobi will not bear any direct or indirect losses arising from reliance on such information. Huobi does not assume responsibility for guarantees, compensation, etc. for trading.
September 9, 2020